Sudo

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rick,

They were *ALL* just great. We've had the whole family over today and have had a great Christmas day together but now they've all left... and its kind of sad because now all of a sudden nobody wants to hear Christmas stuff. Its all over. :(

However.. I'm still off all this week. Don't have to go into the office until January 2. Anyone got any requests????

sudo

As much as I like Minn. (Swedes and Germans and such being one myself) I would not be able to name a one, UNLESS my favorite of old, Lawrence Welk, played a few.

That is kind of wild that my home would be in the same area you and your honey live.

And yup, come spring we will be in yours and John and Hope's neck of the woods.

I won't be walking away from here all smiles by any stretch of the imagination but it is best for me and for once in my life that is who I am thinking about.

Kathy,

You're kidding.. right?? You moving to Florida? Every time I hear that, I think of the joke.. sunny beaches. Oh well.. I'm still off from the office so you would think I could do better than a polka to post, huh? Not by much. I've posted this little sound clip before. As I was editing it, my wife in the next room called out the name of the movie it was from and she's not that good at this sort of thing. Click HERE! And if you DON'T know the movie right off, then I won't feel so bad. One other thing everyone might not know, too, is this.... its obviously not a polka but.. what *is* the dance style called?

sudo

Beautiful!

It's New Year's eve and all the world is partying. Except me :( .'Cuz I just don't stay up late. But I've got two tunes for you Nostalgia fans. The first one everyone knows so no need playing coy over it. I'm posting it because in this version you hear his voice... Click HERE! He died my senior year in dental school... 1977.

The next one might not be so obvious. But let's face it.. there's not just a plethora of New Year's songs out there now is there?? Click HERE! and name this famous lady singer who is still alive today at age 89!!!!

sudo (doing the best he can on this thread)