GreaseSpot Cafe

Oh where, oh where has Flat Stanley gone?

Steve!

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess he's still in transit, because Zshot hasn't posted about his arrival yet.

And considering the fact that he took more than 2 weeks to get TO Missouri from Florida, I guess that the amount of time he's taking to get to Arizona shouldn't be considered excessive.

Maybe the pack mules they're using for the United States Postal Service in Missouri balk at the cold winter weather.

Flat Stanley is certainly giving new life to the term "snail mail"!

quote:
Originally posted by Steve!:

Nope, it looks like if this Flat Stanley's bit the dust, then it's pretty much over.

Maybe Not!!!

When Flat was here as a precaution I scanned him in the computer and made a perfect clone of him to use to shoot some pictures with so the origional did not get messed up . I still have him. If you want I would be happy to forward him to whereever..... If that is ok to do.

Yeah thats it Paw Transported Beam me up Scotty....

Ok Steve I got a lock on his particles I'll get him out first thing in the AM with a copy of his instructions. Flat has some ground to make up no goofin Flat. Steve can you recreate his passport and we can all fill it out again from where he has been. icon_frown.gif:(--> I did not scan it.....

Methinks a record of this snafu and it's hi-teck resolution should be recorded and sent either with Zach - or via some other means to his class. I'm sure they'd love the story although Zach would be heartbroken if Stanley was really really lost.

quote:
Originally posted by Steve!:

Nope, I don't have any info on what was in his passport.

But perhaps those who have hosted him can email you what they remember of what they wrote in it?

Sorry was not very clear what I was asking was if maybe at school or one of his classmates had a copy of the passsport cover you could copy it and we could all fill it out again and then catch it back up to him. then he would have his passport log.