GreaseSpot Cafe

Oh where, oh where has Flat Stanley gone?

Steve!

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, David, I'm still trying to figure out how there became so many stanleys.

A

B

the original that is lost.

I'm not gonna ask anymore.

So long as that little boy gets something stanley-ish back for the completion of his project, I'm thrilled.

Shellon

Perhaps I can answer your question when the original Stanley was lost. Steve asked if I would make two Stanleys which I did. Since he lost so much time this will make sure everyone will get him (I hope)

So there is the original that is still lost

then there are two more which Steve has dubbed A & B .

Then again I still have the Greasespot Stanley prototype http://gscafe.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/1...884/m/315105356

myotherseestorEx10...

puh-leeze don't tell me that you'll be one of those zillions of people that stop on the side of the highway and crawl around in the weeds!!!

take him to the ballpark! that's one place he'll visit when (if?) he ever finally makes it to DFW... oh, dmiller, I'll try to work the DCC in!

In the interest of keeping things moving, and because Sadie hasn't posted in some time, I'm going to switch up the order a little.

If Sadie contacts me via email or PT, I'll make sure that one of the Flat Stanleys goes to her, either the one that Ex70'sHouston will be receiving from Radar, or the one that Ex10 has now, that will next be going to -

Tom Strange.

Mr. Strange, I need your address, please, I don't think I have it any more. So please email it to me, or post it in a private topic, and I'll make sure ex10 gets your address. Or you can PT ex10 with it just as easily!

rut roh

I left Flat at work, accidentally. icon_frown.gif:(--> Unfortunately for him, he's got to hang out with the designing women of Ethan Allen til then. icon_biggrin.gif:D--> I wonder if he'll mind too much....

I'm off til Tuesday. If I promise to mail him to Tom Strange first thing Tuesday, am I off the hook? icon_smile.gif:)-->

Well, um, yes. I did take a pic of him in the bluebonnets. wink2.gif;)-->

I couldn't help myself. Really. All these other cars were stopped taking pics of kids, dogs, strangers, whoever, in the wildflowers, I just had to go and do likewise for Flat. And he told me he enjoyed it, and will keep the picture forever. So there. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Flat is on his merry way to other parts of Texas. I think I have totally converted him to Texan, though. He told me, ahem, off the record, that Houston was his favorite stop so far.

He wanted to stay longer, but I convinced him that he owed it to his kids back at school, to keep moving on. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

What can I say? Southern hospitality and the Texas landscape, rule.......yeee haaaaa!