GreaseSpot Cafe

Oh where, oh where has Flat Stanley gone?

Steve!

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flat Stanley "B" is in da house. icon_cool.gif

He finally arrived here in Minnesota. He missed the John Beargrease sled dog marathon, but got here in time to go shopping with me for new fiddle strings, at the foot of the Ariel Lift Bridge, that Hape4me's great grand-dad oversaw the building of. The bridge is 100 years old this year, so Flat will get a history lesson, right off the bat. icon_wink.gif;)-->

Flat is fine.

He went to work with me and learned about some of the meds the guys are taking;

He's shown an aptitude for picking flat top guitar, while I do the banjo picking;

(We are considering starting a bluegrass group calles Flat and Scrubs icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

We're having a bit of trouble picking out a suitable card to send to the school. There's not a lot of good ones out there. icon_frown.gif:(-->

He is tired of our cold up here, and wants to move on to warmer climes. I think he will be leaving here soon, and headed for nicer weather (hopefully) at Radar's house.

quote:
So, dmiller, has Flat Stanley B left for Radar's place on the beach?

Radar has a house on the beach??? Wish I had the time off, I'd drive him there myself for some warmer weather, but I don't. banghead.gif

We are just now leaving for the post office, and Flat will be "eastbound and down" today.

Flat Stanley arrived on the BEAUTIFUL AZALEA COAST of North Carolina today. I am going to take him on a sight seeing tour and then send him off.....

TO WHERE?

ROR icon_cool.gif

dmiller.......Stanley loves the beach! He had fried calamari at the beach tonight with my mom!

love3.gif