GreaseSpot Cafe

Oh where, oh where has Flat Stanley gone?

Steve!

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flat Stanley has arrived in sunny Fort Lauderdale (and it really is sunny, and cool). I took him to "Old Fort Lauderdale," our historic district, this morning. Our historic district consists of about five or six houses built between 1900-1920.

Some history.

Anyway, we're going postcard shopping later and then he's headed for Tampa.

quote:
Raf, then

ZShot, then

Jim Martin, then

dmiller, then

ex10, then

Radar O'Reilly, then .....

Raf -- you're sending Flat to Tampa? Guess the schedule changed, and if so, that's ok.

Flat might get here in time for the John Beargrease Sled Dog Race (a 500 mile "marathon") for those who run sled dogs. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Raf will be sending Flat Stanley to Jim Miller, who will be sending him to ZShot, who will be sending him to you, Mr. Miller.

I spoke with Raf yesterday. He said that Flat Stanley's having a great time in Flauderdale. He also said that Flat Stanley is *terrible* at Karaoke - he can't hit the high notes very well. As a matter of fact, Flat Stanley pretty much stays silent, which doesn't work so well with Karaoke. Of course, Flat Stanley is not very offended by that - he is a realist, even if he's not real.

I am not sure if this posted before as the computer hickuped!

I am thinking that raf is sending me the flat stanley! Please make sure that Stanley has warm gear Raf! Afterall it is only reaching 15 degrees here tonight!

All of the kids are wanting to meet Stanley and hopefuly some of them will have there photo taken with him!

Come to think of it since this is the former Mule Capitol of the world better make sure he has some good boots also!

jim

• 2 weeks later...

Flat Stanley never gets too cold, that's one of the wonderful things about being flat, and made of paper.

I think he would love to attend new year's festivities no matter where he is.

Yes, he goes to ZShot next, in Arizona, to shake off the chill for a bit, then on to Minnesota.

• 3 weeks later...