GreaseSpot Cafe

Oh where, oh where has Flat Stanley gone?

Steve!

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a parent-teacher conference with Zachary's teacher last night. Thought ya'll would like to know that they have all the postcards sent from all the Flat Stanlies in the class on a wall near the classroom door. Steve and I noticed that MOST of them were from Zach's Flat Stanley(s).

They had gotten three more postcards THAT DAY...two of em from GS'rs. It was soooo fun to see!!! (we shoulda taken pixs with our cell phones, but didn't think of it at the time)

icon_smile.gif:)--> icon_smile.gif:)--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->Sorry to take so long to let all GS'er know that his Royal Flatness hath arrived in sunny California on NOVEMBER 19 (my oldest daughter's Birthday) eeeyyyhhaa icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->woo anim-smile.gifwoo. I would have posted before this but had to have another epidural 5 needles this time instead of 1 which knocked the $hit out of me and been bedriddan since that day, but this is the first time I've been able to get up at 4:am to boot and the pain has lessoned enought for me to sit up, so I am!

Anyway Stanley just loves Calif. He said it was nice to be warm again and would like to stay and have Thanksgiving with our family, Then I shall send him on to Florida to meet Raf.

He's having the time of his life traveling al over the place and say's thank you to everyone he has visited. icon_wink.gif;)-->

So Raf be ready cuz he's excited about goin to another warm? state. icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_smile.gif:)-->

And thanks to my bro. Dove for the delightful gifts. Also do I get to keep the pamplets or send them to Raf. I read them and would like to keep them, they are WONDERFUL icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:--> icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->.xxxooo icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_smile.gif:)--> anim-smile.gif WILED FLATNESS YOU MAKE MY HEART SING, YOUR EVERYTHING WILED THING

Dovey the booklets I sent were for you to keep. The info for flat THAT WAS IN HIS ENVELOPE hiS passport and directions you need to send along with him to Raf.

2 1/2 inches of snow here today I should have sent myself along with Flat!!!

Steve I sent Flat in a box with some things for my sisterdove that was what she was asking about. Dovey everything in the box not relating to Flat Stanley is yours to keep.