Oxygen saturated water- To your Health

David Anderson

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:
Here's another question...

How do you artificially extend the life of a thread that has long since run its purpose, made its point, and generates no new information about the topic?

Raf, does this mean that you agree with Steve that the counters are unreliable? Or is it merely the old "answer a question with a question" routine- Way Corps 101.

Seems to me that your opinion of this thread is isn't shared by at least some of the 400 viewers that accessed the thread in the days following Easter- dispite the nonresponsive drivel cluttering up the space since I asked the question about who they might be last week- which drivel hasn't generated half the views in the past five days as occurred the five days following Easter.

So, wrong answer again Raf.

i have to tell you this. my kid (10 years old) was talking to one of his friends on team speak while they play "call of duty"

so this other kid (not sure if he's from another state or another country, will have to find out) starts telling him about this awesome bubbly water you can get at health food store

this kid actually buys it with his own money and then hides it from his other siblings !!!!

i said, oh wow there's a fight going on about that water at greasespot

he said to me, "you all fight about things at greasespot?" i started laughing and said yeah well, sort of.....

he said, "what do you call it, word wars?"

i thought that was cute. anyway, he asked me if he could try some of the water. i said sure, but don't take a liking to it, i don't have that kind of money !!!!!!!

this kid drinks water (regular bottled) like there's no tomorrow

bye

quote:
Penta water is bunk.

Rafael

Hey Raf, even judges cite laws and facts when issuing an opinion on things. But then maybe you're not an "investagative" reporter.

So, lets see, who should I believe, you or the over 5,000 stores that carry Penta Water, complete with customers that buy it regularly?

Perhaps you just delight in accusing all those customers of being stupid for wasting their money on "bunk". But then we have olympic gold medalists that use it and so obviously you must think you know so much more about proper hydration, proper oxygenation, etc. than they do.

Or maybe you want to take on a New York Times best selling author on fitness and diet, who recommends it. But if so you'll have to do quite a bit better than a mere "it's bunk" line.

But at least I figured you'd understand why someone would be interested in how many people read what they write- or do you go out of your way to get your stuff published by newspapers that have no circulation?

In case you missed it, this thread was not started to promote Penta Water but to get people to make their own oxygenated water- which would about double the oxygen concentration, if done right, than any that are available in stores.

Penta Water doesn't even focus their ad campaign on the oxygen concentration in their water, and yet it is far and away higher than the other popular brands. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that it's the oxygen in the water than makes it work so well.

It also takes no rocket scientist to read this thread and evaluate who is at least attempting to be helpful and who just wants to hear themselves talk. I've recommended it for numerous people to read that have no interesst whatsoever in twi but are interested in the subject of oxygen in water. I caution them that they'll have to suffer through comments that have no content in the process, and some even that are downright hateful, but scrolling down to the next comment isn't all that difficult, I add.

So remember, laws and facts are the stuff that make opinions count, not traveling in the gutter of pretensions to expert status, ie., "it's bunk because I say it's bunk".

By the way, did you ever start a thread on a serious subject, one that actually took some consideration to discuss and some time to investigate, and then carry it through- to perhaps 400+ posts and 6,000+ viewers?. If so, I'd be interested in reading it- but I'm not talking about threads like the "THE" thread, or other spitball throwing contests third graders typically engage in. I'm talking about threads that actually demonstrate one's ability to compare, contrast, weigh, evaluate, measure, etc., so as to be able to actually be informative with one's opinion- something that is suposed to be a measure of one's education, rigorous or random as the case might be. Nonsense is the domain of fools.

quote:
Hey Raf, even judges cite laws and facts when issuing an opinion on things. But then maybe you're not an "investagative" reporter.

And you're not a nutritionist.

The facts have been cited already. Happy burping.

quote:
So, lets see, who should I believe, you or the over 5,000 stores that carry Penta Water, complete with customers that buy it regularly?

Thousands and thousands of stores *also* sell anti-bacterial dish soap, and anti-bacterial other products, which if you knew as much as you say you did about biology, would realize is a *very* bad thing.

Hello, they sell what wil make them money - if it isn't harmful (as far as they know) and has a good profit margin, and people *think* it will help them, THEY WILL SELL IT.

Stores carry Penta Water because people buy it.

Bookstores also carry the Koran, and people buy it, but that doesn't mean I'm converting to Islam.

Shirley McClaine's books sold millions of copies. She's spiritual bunk.

Miracle hair growth! And people buy it.

Lose 30 pounds in 30 hours! And people buy it.

quote:
By the way, did you ever start a thread on a serious subject, one that actually took some consideration to discuss and some time to investigate, and then carry it through- to perhaps 400+ posts and 6,000+ viewers?. If so, I'd be interested in reading it- but I'm not talking about threads like the "THE" thread, or other spitball throwing contests third graders typically engage in. I'm talking about threads that actually demonstrate one's ability to compare, contrast, weigh, evaluate, measure, etc., so as to be able to actually be informative with one's opinion- something that is suposed to be a measure of one's education, rigorous or random as the case might be. Nonsense is the domain of fools.
Raf started the "Actual Errors in PFAL" thread.

quote:
By the way, did you ever start a thread on a serious subject, one that actually took some consideration to discuss and some time to investigate, and then carry it through- to perhaps 400+ posts and 6,000+ viewers?. If so, I'd be interested in reading it

My self worth is not dependent on how many views my threads get. Ever start a web site that ....ed TWI off? I have.

Incidentally, Actual Errors (as Oak points out, thankyousir) got 819 replies and 11,744 views. Since you're counting.

And don't even get me started on the old Blue Book thread. The current one alone has 1,000 views with just 20 posts (the discussion ended long ago, so I'm surprised it even got 20. But darned if people don't keep reading the thing).

dave used to post on things besides oxygen saturated water. he always seemed very firm in his convictions -- not the only one like that here by any stretch

obviously he really believes in this stuff

and some people have been helped, like dear kit

i haven't been on this thread in ages so i can't give any more opinion than that

i just can't take water personally, other stuff, sh it yeah !!!!!

(ps. i know "water" is not the issue or anything personal dah dah dah, it's the logic and the point of it all)

it's like my mom with that noni sp? juice. she doesn't care if it's mind over matter or psychosomatic she is just so happy to feel better. i say go for it

Dave can and should post on as many or as few threads as he wishes, and if he wants to keep trying to convince people how wonderful bubble water is, more power to him.

And if I want to respond, I will. And if I don't, I won't.