GreaseSpot Cafe

All I Want for Christmas....

Belle

I want a pony. And books. And a GI joe cause they have cool guns. icon_cool.gif

And hey Shell...I don't think a steel bat will fly very well. I've seen lots of bats here in Austin....but not one of them was made of steel! Oh wait I get it...it's Super Bat!!!!! hee hee hee

WHAT?????? I need a new pair of cowboy boots cause my soles are almost worn out, a pair of chaps to keep my legs warm, spurs just in case I end up with a stubborn horse, and of course every cowgirl needs a lasso for rounding up the cattle!!! Whatever were you thinking ? icon_wink.gif;)-->

Cowgirl

quote:
Originally posted by Cowgirl:

WHAT?????? I need a new pair of cowboy boots cause my soles are almost worn out, a pair of chaps to keep my legs warm, spurs just in case I end up with a stubborn horse, and of course every cowgirl needs a lasso for rounding up the cattle!!! Whatever were you thinking ? icon_wink.gif;)-->

Cowgirl

Uh huh

quote:
Originally posted by tcat5:

And hey Shell...I don't think a steel bat will fly very well. I've seen lots of bats here in Austin....but not one of them was made of steel!

One of my favorite cartoons when I was quite young was "Bat-Fink." Along with his stereotypical sidekick, Karate, he would cruise in his Battilac (thermonuclear, and plutonium-insulated, no less) righting wrongs. The reason this (incredibly obscure, I'm sure) hero comes to mind is that he had steel wings, made for him by Karate's dad. While deflecting various projectiles, he would say, "Your bullets (or whatever) cannot harm me; my wings are like shield of steel!" (That is, except for the time an amnesia ray was shot at him. Then it was, "Your whatchamacallit cannot harm me; my things here are like a something or other of, well, you know." icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Not exactly a Christmas wish, but it was a fun memory! (Now don't get me started on "Clutch Cargo"...)

George