GreaseSpot Cafe

"The Donald"

Stayed Too Long

Why do people give Donald Trump so much credit? He has a hit TV reality show many can't get enough of. Then the next day the 'loser' who heard the infamous "your fired", is booked on TV to say what a wonderful guy he is. Talk shows and news programs have him on to dispense his advice.

Yet his business is bankrupt, and this is not the first time either.

He seems like a con artist who has made it to the big times.

That's true, tcat, you'd think that, wouldn't you?

He was asked that question once, and he responded, "I'm rich enough to wear my hair any way I want!"

I heard another story about him, he was walking in New York with his daughter, and they passed a homeless person begging for money, and she said, "Don't you feel sorry for him?" and he said, "His net worth is about $1 Billion more than mine."

I hate to say this, but I enjoy watching his show. I happen to like donald too.

I like watching people compete. They have a very short time and are able to come up with some very good ideas.

Although this season was not quite as good as the last one.

I have no opinion on him....don't know enough to have one.

But I do enjoy the show because I like watching how different people find solutions to problems...some are good and some not so good.

I also enjoy some of the insights into how some products are made. I loved the new Pepse bottle!

He's rich and he has no style whatsoever. I saw a story done on him awhile back. There was some footage of him at a country club. He was wearing a white button down shirt, white short and tube socks up to his knees. He looked absolutely ridiculous.

The sad thing about his hair is that I think he actually has a pretty good amount of hair. He doesn't have to do a comb-over. That hair of his is even more ridiculous.