GreaseSpot Cafe

Guarini

Guarini

Hello, I'm Joey Guarini; Joe's son. I'm 24, married, and love God with all my heart. I came across this site and it seemed like an interesting group. I'm not writing to ask anyting of anyone; just saying hello and thank you to those who knew/know my family and pray for us. God bless you!

-J.G.

Welcome, Joey.

I'm sure you already know it, but I'll say it anyway: Your dad was one of the best men ever to walk on this planet. I have nothing but fond memories of both him and your mom. I'm sure you made him proud!

Love to you and to your mom and the rest of the family,

Linda Zinn (was in the Family Corps with your mom & dad at Rome City in 78-79)

Welcome Joey,

geeze I knew you when you were a little guy and now you are all grown up!!

I was in NJ for a year and I, like Linda loved your dad very much. Your family was (and is) a great example of a wonderful loving Christian family, your dad was an example of what a husband, father and leader should be!! He loved your mom and you kids more than words could say.

I don't know your younger sister but I hear she is as good looking as the rest of you! I am now living in the Chicago area and hopefully will get to see your mom again someday.

I pray you and your family are all doing well, I wish you Gods best!

love,

Suzie (Wickler) Aar

(was family 7)

Joey,

Welcome.

Glad you came to the Cafe.

(you can get anything you want -- rejoicing, bitterness, complaining, good times and bad -- they all can be had in this placeanim-smile.gif)

So glad you were born. icon_smile.gif:)-->

So very glad the kindness of your family is carried on in you, too. icon_smile.gif:)--> icon_smile.gif:)-->

Sincerely and hopefully,