GreaseSpot Cafe

Wierwille books on eBay - going for HIGH $$$

Jeff USAF RET

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was the first one in my house to burn all my wierwille books, they were getting pretty boring and lacked a lot of substance,(things didn't fit, like the bible,something was definitely missing) keep reading em to find answers where none were to be found...read the bible, but with Wierwille's interpretation and keys, didn't really help much except for difference between a version and a translation...a version is reworked, how many times though??? how screwed up can it get over the years...tsk, tsk, tsk, the money to be made on Wierwille books, but would I make it if I still had them to sell ????? really??? or is this just wishful thinking... Wierwille will just lead people to the 700 club, is that really where you want to go??? think about it???

Here's a crazy thought...

What if some GreaseSpotters who still have some TWI material had an unofficial eBay contest with it? Each contestant eBays a book of theirs and agrees to donate all proceeds to Paw for the upkeep of GSC? The person who manages to squeeze the most $$$ out of the item gets a free GSC t-shirt or something.

Yeah, the idea needs work. But we might as well turn a little of Darth Wierwille's legacy back to the light side of the Force...well, the GREEN side, anyway.

quote:
Originally posted by Zixar:

What if some GreaseSpotters who still have some TWI material had an unofficial eBay contest with it?

I might be willing to do it, if someone else were to auction and mail it off for me. I'd prefer to keep the money myself because I'm a little short on time at my job, but I'd be willing to donate a book or two to the cause.

I'd really like to find someone who wants to buy LCM's advanced class syllabus. It would be perfect for a psychiatrist who wants examples of sociopathic delusions.

probably twi or ex-twi folks who want to buy an early version of Stiles work. It makes sense, since Dr learned so much from Stiles, to "see it in the original" so to speak.

They do have later pressings of Stiles book but the one now on ebay looks like an early pressing...

Oldies -- thanks for the info! Just got out the box of Way Mags from the basement. I have 42 of them, and all in good condition.

Plus I found a second set of pfal books, and the syllabus' for foundational, intermediate, and advanced class I forgot was here. And also found "Life Lines" (quotes from chairman docvic), and "The Living Word Speaks".

I may be able to retire early! icon_smile.gif:)--> icon_smile.gif:)--> icon_smile.gif:)-->

no dmill... OM is right... set them up individually... and don't put them all out there at one time...

unless, of course, you do care if you maximize your bucks intake... then you could put them out as sets... that's a good course with other magazines... but these are from a cult!

can you say special interest???!!!

Dear dmiller,

Include something on each auction that says something like, "Check out my other auctions, and save on shipping." Then people who want to buy all your magazines will have an incentive (saving on the postage) to look for your stuff and bid more.

Good luck!

Shaz

When my ex left me, she left all her twi stuff behind. All the magazines I have are in my name, but most of the books etc., were hers.

She left 20 years ago, so I guess they are mine now. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Is there a market for those "commemorative" plates from the 35th, and the 40th anniversary?