GreaseSpot Cafe

False Accusations against TWI

Georgio Jessio

When I was 'in' I remember many instances where the media , ex members and other anti way types made false accusations against TWI. With all that was wrong , it's amazing that bad stuff would get made up. But it did.

I remember once TWI was in the paper and it said that TWI childern were so hungry they ate out of garbage cans. In fact what it was, was brand new metal bin full of Ice and cans of soda. The paper ran a picture of a child picking thru "the trash".

I also heard allegations of TWI stockpiling weapons. While it's true that I did fire my first weapon while in residence, I hardly think it qualified as stockpiling weapons. We were going deer hunting.

Just curious if any other false accusations that come to mind?

Glow-ry!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure that false accusations were made against TWI. THere are always people about who are willing to say things that they percieve to be to their own advantage the truth not withstanding.

On the other hand there are so many allegations that are the truth with more coming to light each day.

Which just proves that one can never take anything at face value.

Making false accustation about TWI, or any other organizaion, just makes it easier for true problems to be swept under the rug

Mo

(who used to be Maure) anim-smile.gif

I knew people on welfare in TWI, and I wouldn't doubt that there were bad parents there who would have their kids eating from the garbage. While I wouldn't blame TWI for that, it could technically be true.

As far as the stockpiling thing goes, I know of individuals that did and still do that kind of thing, believing that the government is going to fight them and whatnot. That also is an individual thing, since TWI draws in the insane as well as it does anyone else.

Also, I read about where people were saying VPW was trying to get people to stockpile weapons and train for an invasion by communists or something like that, but I don't remember the details.

You may want to read the interview with Officer Mark Roggeman and his knowledge of TWI alleged purchase of 500 assault rifles from a Gunnison gun dealer before you label things a false accusation....

http://www.excultworld.com/interviews/Mark%20Roggeman.htm

Copyright 2004 by the author. All rights reserved. Posting may not be copied or reproduced by anyone, including employees and followers of The Way International, Inc.

Edited by Guest

I used to think it was a false accusation that TWI placed Wierwille's writings above the scriptures. Imagine that. Who would be so stupid as to place Wierwille's writings above the scriptures? I mean, only a total maroon would do such a thing, right? Right?

quote:
I used to think it was a false accusation that TWI placed Wierwille's writings above the scriptures. Imagine that. Who would be so stupid as to place Wierwille's writings above the scriptures? I mean, only a total maroon would do such a thing, right? Right?

Good point Raf.

And about the Ghost and Mary getting it on... I gotta go with your line on that one OM, "I never heard that"...

...although there were many times that I nodded off during classes or meetings...

I'm on the outside, looking inside, what do I see? Much confusion, disillusion, all around me.

Edited by Guest