GreaseSpot Cafe

False Accusations against TWI

Georgio Jessio

I think media liked to hype it up a bit. Like having the camera angle so that you see barbed wire in front of the osc. ( It was there so people wouldn't sit on the wooden fence).

Or editing McM-----'s babble.

The truth was just too pathetic for real news, I guess.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I heard someplace that the silo that housed the lift in the Auditorium was a missile silo.

But I musta got that from within TWI when they said that people on the outside had said...

So I don't know if people on the outside actually did say that, or if TWI was just saying that to laugh at outsiders.

• 13 years later...
1 hour ago, Nathan_Jr said:

Recently, victor paul wierwille was falsely accused of being "the 7th THE Man of God."

Two other false accusations that persist are:

"vpw was THE Man of God."

"vpw was Man of God."

Mogadishu!......also....he was da MOGFODAT

7 hours ago, Nathan_Jr said:

Another false accusation. He was nothing of the sort. Not even close.

Marcona alameda 

Man Of God For Our Day and Time...a function fabricated by wierwille based on Old Testament historical realities and passed to Martindale. I wonder if the still think of themselves this way? Talking about the board of dummies.

Man this is like a 20 yr old thread LOL.

What is all the 7th man of God nonsense?  I mean people like lists and who are the preceding 6 then?  Larry,Mo,Curly,Shep?  And Batman and Robin?

:jump:

Lo shonta Mogadishu slap u ?

And man a 20 year aged Georgio Jessio?  Has to be the best username eva.

all my best to all the MOGFODATlets out there - making the world turn around them one day at a time!

:drink:

33 minutes ago, chockfull said:

What is all the 7th man of God nonsense?  I mean people like lists and who are the preceding 6 then?  Larry,Mo,Curly,Shep?  And Batman and Robin?

:jump:

I'll forgive you for not remembering. Of all cognitive tiers memory is the lowest and most overrated.

Apparently, a music coordinator told Johniam about T7TMOG. Hey! I didn't write the book! The music coordinator said it, Johniam beleeeves it, that settles it.

Here's the thread:

Kuala Lumpur carne asada! :beer:

Edited by Nathan_Jr

21 hours ago, Nathan_Jr said:

I'll forgive you for not remembering. Of all cognitive tiers memory is the lowest and most overrated.

Apparently, a music coordinator told Johniam about T7TMOG. Hey! I didn't write the book! The music coordinator said it, Johniam beleeeves it, that settles it.

Here's the thread:

Kuala Lumpur carne asada! :beer:

Well if a music coordinator mentioned it, then the T7TMOG must be a thing.

We’ve gotta hurry and reprogram all the clone armies to imprint T7TMOG on their foreheads I mean memory cards so that they will do no harm to the T7TMOG.

Then the empire will be saved.

That will be $100 for the printing session.

Mogadishu mentalata ensalada lo shonta!

Will there be a T7TMOG t shirt run so the faithful can purchase a momento?

1 hour ago, chockfull said:

We’ve gotta hurry and reprogram all the clone armies to imprint T7TMOG on their foreheads I mean memory cards so that they will do no harm to the T7TMOG.

Then the empire will be saved.

That will be $100 for the printing session.

Mogadishu mentalata ensalada lo shonta!

Will there be a T7TMOG t shirt run so the faithful can purchase a momento?

:jump::jump:

You have so many points to consider....but something to ponder for a second...is that...the TWITS in TWI believe that the lyrics are the absolute most important part of any song because they are "singing God's Word" --- :smilie_kool_aid:

So that is why they have such a God awful sound mix where the lyrics absolutely drown out the mediocre musicianship....so....yeah...."Well if a music coordinator mentioned it, then the T7TMOG must be a thing."

Im off to get T7TMOG tatooed on my forehead and on my right hand....and Im gonna head to felly...dueces yo...I may even signup for PFAULT or I mean....PFALT as they call it now....

• 1 month later...

So many come to mind, but I’ll start with these three false accusations against victor paul wierwille:

1.  VPW was the 7th THE man of god
  2. VPW was THE man of god for this our day and time
  3. VPW was A man of god

To saddle victor paul wierwille with such false accusations is akin to falsely accusing God.