GreaseSpot Cafe

Most Informative Poster

JustThinking

After reading the bumped thread from WayDale, I noticed comments about how informative some of the threads are. Here's my unofficial poll of who is the most informative poster on this site.

Rafael gets my vote. If I get enough requests, I'll add others. How did I pick these names? Just frequent posters. Don't look for any serious analysis here as there isn't any. Just off the top of my head. Write-in votes are absolutely allowed.

(This is just for fun and giving the group an opportunity to say something nice about another poster)

Edited by Guest

no really!!!

it was on one of Tref's posts over in the Open-Tenn law tread... here's what he posted:

quote:
Most Middle Eastern countries recognize the following Islamic laws:

After having sexual relations with a lamb, it is a mortal sin to eat

its flesh.

In Lebanon, men are legally allowed to have sex with animals, but the

animals must be female. Having sexual relations with a male animal is

punishable by death.

so I was wrong, not only Lebanon, but "most Islamic countries"... in Lebanon they just have to be female...

Was that informative?

[This message was edited by Tom Strange on March 19, 2004 at 8:53.]

Edited by Guest

I can't pick just one. There are too many to mention depending on the subject being discussed.

I will open threads I don't care about or don't want to get involved in just to see what Rafael, Goey or Oakspear has written.

There are others who have been extremely helpful and supportive on and off the boards. I couldn't even start naming names because it would upset me if I were to leave someone out.

Often someone I least expect to contribute something noteworthy blows me away with insight, observation or personal experiences.

I'm really glad there are places like GSpot and pjroberge's site for people. I'm very thankful for the time and money they put into making information available (sorry, I hate that word) for us. I'm especially glad that people who are "out" stick around even when it gets boring around here to continue exposing the evils of TWI and even repeating stories because someone may be finding GSpot for the first time.

Rafael gets my vote for "most informative" when it comes to debunking twi "doctrine". icon_cool.gif

Paw gets my vote for "most informative" over-all, as well as being the most "fair and patient" poster there is. icon_cool.gif

I don't even know how Mike made the list icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

You DID say "informative" -- right? icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Each person who comes into the cafe leaves something of themselves.

Matilda just gave me a great insight into my true nature.

Of course without Pawtucket, none of this would be here, so he is "The Most." But everyone contributes what they can, making this such a delightful place to visit.

Thank you one and all.

Enjoy your comments,