GreaseSpot Cafe

Would LCM still be President if the lawsuits were not filed?

pjroberge

Pjroberge

"…LCM was also quoted in the court documents as saying he had many many women both single and married over many years.

It seems that if the lawsuits never happened that he would still be president. After all, none of the leaders that knew like Rosie ever got him to resign.

Apparently, despite current court testimony, adultery was ok in TWI until the lawsuits. What do you think?"

You're darn right he'd still be president……..Probably still is in a manner of speaking – like pulling strings – like a few people have already said here….And it's all about public perception – it looks like TWI is doing the right thing after those nasty little 'ol lawsuits….Now Waysider and Groucho got me thinking – those amazing sin spin doctors at TWI could work that martyr angle – turn LCM into the man of god in exile – sort of like the apostle Paul in prison....It's all about public perception.

Edited by T-Bone

People have been M&A'd for so much less. So very much less.

Yeah, he'd still be Pres (over what??).

Just wondering now if (wherever he's living) he's bought himself a house - with a mortgage!

Those of us on staff were told that the Allens were asked to leave because they made false accusations against the BOD. The Allens were made to be evil villains who were out to destroy the ministry. I don't believe that for a minute. That what all the departments were told from twi's POV. The Allens confronted Craig and his wrong ways. Hearing BOTH sides of the story put it together better for me. Craig still got to be president for a year after that. Why???? If the other BOD knew, my question is WHY????? Morality, godliness, or doing the right thing didn't seem to matter to twi until it became a legal issue.

WHY ROSALIE????

Edited by Wayfer Not

Of course he would still be president.

Rosie, was supposedly taking the position because she had already been operating as a COO for them. I would assume there were more reasons than just that. LCM said the callings of God are without repentence or something like that and that he would become the head of research. The position of president was to take on a different role than the past.

That basically meant he would still be coming up with all the crazy sh!+ he had been for the past decade and teaching it or telling others what to teach. Rosie would just be the figure-head and the CEO/ COO/ whatever. One smart lady in our area asked, "Isn't this just a politcal move, a public image move?" That was denied and sadly that lady is still in.

I don't remember how long it was before he was given the boot, but from reading on here what went on around the country, it was again a political move or damage control seeing that there were tons of people leaving. It would be of no suprise to me to find out that he is still running a lot of the show from behind the scenes.

Belle, are you going schitzo on this thread?

LCM is just waiting out his time, and when the statute of limitations runs out (any idea when that is? I'm not sure. Shouldn't be too much longer. Another year or two?), he's gonna come back and start all over again.

The man has an ego this size of Montana. AoTS proved that. Anybody with an ego that big would do anything nessesary, including kill someone, to get what he wanted. He stepped down so TWI wouldn't die completely. So there would be pieces left to pick up.

When AoTS came out, it was my WOW year. When I saw my Dad at ROA, I asked him what he thought of it. Very quietly, so no one outside the camper could hear, he whispered "Its Martindale's ego trip.".

I knew then we'd be gone within a few years. Took 5 more, but by 91, we were out completely.

Hello:

I heard the comment resign associated with LCM, and that is almost a joke. I was quoted again and again about how Dr. taught him to loosen up and have some fun, thats all it was anyway. He is the one that told my fiance to go ahead on her binge , and he's cover anything she did. I am sure there was going to be a price for that , but she as i had to find out after the fact, she would'nt have cared anyway, she was one of their appliances , and i was just too stupid to actually look at the reallity of it.

Martindale and all their crowd was a get your way , and get away with it however you have to , thats why he could stand up in from 15,000 people and bragg about drining a young girl to kill herself after walking out on her WayCorps pledge , and laughing about "thats what you get for backing out on your commitment", and it in reality also meant he was happy they had killed her , and bragged about her being an example of "what his god would do for backing out on them".

Martindale and his crowd carried on campaigns to ruin people, the threaten their lif and intimidate them, and to ruin their business's , and all you had to do was tell him no when he wanted it to be yes, or threaten one of their sacred codes or ordinences, and the God help you.

Craig was also one of them, haveing a private mental hospital that people disappeared to , until they convinced the "authoritys" that they had renewed their mind , and been healed of their problems, like disobeying a leader, then refusing to acknowledge spirit possession to do such a thing. WOW's used to go away for that , and others for refusing to conform to Way ways. They were obvisiously disturbed and needed time to heal , otherwise they would have never opposed a Holy Man of god!!! You know all things against the Holy Man of god is sin !!! so you must be sick, or possesed????

Wierwille found a way to get rich, and have an ongoing string of women, and about anything else like

getting his way with officials , even to trying to get to the president of the Uniter States, and his consideration about becoming a seperate state , ruled by the Man of god , setting on the throne he had, wearing his crown and robe, carrying his septer.

The man was corrupt past what anyone thought, and possibly sick his self.

Thanks for your time,

connerron

Hello:

I heard the comment resign associated with LCM, and that is almost a joke. It was quoted again and again about how Dr. taught him to loosen up and have some fun, thats all it was anyway. He is the one that told my fiance to go ahead on her binge , and he's cover anything she did. I am sure there was going to be a price for that , but she as i had to find out after the fact, she would'nt have cared anyway, she was one of their appliances , and i was just too stupid to actually look at the reallity of it.

Martindale and all their crowd was a get your way , and get away with it however you have to , thats why he could stand up in from 15,000 people and bragg about drining a young girl to kill herself after walking out on her WayCorps pledge , and laughing about "thats what you get for backing out on your commitment", and it in reality also meant he was happy they had killed her , and bragged about her being an example of "what his god would do for backing out on them".

Martindale and his crowd carried on campaigns to ruin people, the threaten their lif and intimidate them, and to ruin their business's , and all you had to do was tell him no when he wanted it to be yes, or threaten one of their sacred codes or ordinences, and the God help you.

Craig was also one of them, haveing a private mental hospital that people disappeared to , until they convinced the "authoritys" that they had renewed their mind , and been healed of their problems, like disobeying a leader, then refusing to acknowledge spirit possession to do such a thing. WOW's used to go away for that , and others for refusing to conform to Way ways. They were obvisiously disturbed and needed time to heal , otherwise they would have never opposed a Holy Man of god!!! You know all things against the Holy Man of god is sin !!! so you must be sick, or possesed????

Wierwille found a way to get rich, and have an ongoing string of women, and about anything else like

getting his way with officials , even to trying to get to the president of the Uniter States, and his consideration about becoming a seperate state , ruled by the Man of god , setting on the throne he had, wearing his crown and robe, carrying his septer.

The man was corrupt past what anyone thought, and possibly sick his self.

Thanks for your time,

connerron