GreaseSpot Cafe

What was the smartest thing LCM ever said?

year2027

Heckler - - - you can do like i did, and print it out in it's entirety. I tried to get the "hard copy" from David Anderson, and he sent me back an emai wondering why I wanted to buy the book from him, when i could look it over on the internet for free?? Ah well. I went and printed the whole thing off and was then able to read it in book fashion. Seriously - - - he offers some real food for thought. Have fun with it, eh? wave.gif

I think I will. I'm getting sleepy now. Gonna hit the sack. Night bud

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol What do you mean? As crew member I was supposed to get some for my service?

It has happened that way, but more along the lines of looking the other way - providing you take care of the landscape, clean the pool, and wash the dishes.

Where will i find friends as real as those in fellowship though? They would give me the shirt off their back if I needed it. Do you miss friends like that? I assume you must have them in other ways now.

You would be amazed. Friends like that tend to disappear as soon as you try to regain your individuality. Friends are not a TWI-only commodity.

Did you read "Rise and Expansion" MD's work. Would? Could it still be profitable? Do you think MD was half workman of the Word half idiot? Or?

One thing I find interesting about Loy's "Rise and Expansion" class/book/whatever...

In the course of 10 years time, the man took a ministry of perhaps 40,000 people and

reduced it to a ministry of about 4,000 people (and falling.)

From 1988-1989 alone, he had reduced the numbers by 4/5.

Forgive me if I can see a man do that, and refuse to take seriously the idea that

BEFORE he did that, he studied out how the First Century Christian Church

expanded in numbers and thrived under persecution, and understood it.

Me too. Where's the other side? Was there supposed to be a link?

a quick synopsis... Martindale was caught not only having an affair but forcing an employee to have an affair in order to keep her job.. they do not convict on those kinds of things unless there is more evidence than he said she said.. and there was not only evidence but corroborating statements by other BOD members and there were plenty of other incidents of it besides the one in the lawsuit.

a quick synopsis... Martindale was caught not only having an affair but forcing an employee to have an affair in order to keep her job.. they do not convict on those kinds of things unless there is more evidence than he said she said.. and there was not only evidence but corroborating statements by other BOD members and there were plenty of other incidents of it besides the one in the lawsuit.

I like details.

The lawsuit asserts that TWI leads followers to be "economically and psychologically dependent" on TWI, and charges TWI with six counts of wrongdoing. 1

Count One, Breach of Contract, asserts that TWI promised the Allens material benefits if they would abandon friends, employment and regular income to take Corps training and become TWI employees. The suit claims that TWI created "impossible working conditions including requiring plaintiffs to submit to sexual assault as a condition of continued employment."

Count Two, Assault and Intentional Affliction of Emotional Distress, claims that the Allens were under "undue influence and psychological control" due to "extreme and torturous methods sued to control adherents to The Way." Bidon then began a campaign to coerce Frances Allen to engage in sexual activity with Martindale from 1996 through 1999. Martindale and Bidon "succeeded in sexually victimizing" Frances because she was "incapable of consenting to such sexual activities" due to these psychological controls.

These two assertions eventually led Martindale to admit an adulterous relationship with Fern Allen and to resign.

Count Three, Fraud in a Fiduciary Capacity, asserts that TWI defrauded the Allens of money and other things of value, and subjected them to humiliation for the leaders' own amusement.

Count Four, Defamation, claims that TWI labels the Allens "mark and avoid" after they resigned and knowingly made false statements about the Allens in order to damage their reputation.

Count Five, Civil Conspiracy, alleges that TWI leaders were acting in concert to achieve a common, unlawful purpose.

Count Six, Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization (RICO), alleges that TWI leadership engaged in a "pattern of corrupt activity" including "acts of theft, fraud, coercion, assault and rape."

From this link:

http://www.precastconcrete.org/~messiah7/tdy_lcmrsgn.htm

No point letting the corrupt organization slither away into their hole in the cornfield with their new southern drawled Rosalie at the helm without reminding them about the Allen lawsuit.

"There is evidence that Rosalie Rivenbark knew about Craig Martindale's extra marital sexual relationships, as early as 1995. Deposition of L. Craig Martindale, page 123.... There is evidence to indicate that both Rosalie Rivenbark and Ramona Biden played a role in the events leading up to the sexual encounter between Craig Martindale and (Mrs.) Allen. A jury must decide whether the encounter was consensual, or if an assault occurred. If the jury finds that an assault occurred, the same jury might reasonably conclude that defendants engaged in a pattern of corrupt activity, which led to the assault."

http://www.precastconcrete.org/~messiah7/sut_sxinterogrev.htm

Disgusting, ain't it?

Edited by OldSkool

Thanks OldSkool I never read the whole thing before just bits and pieces on here.

Your welcome!

Just makes me want to break out the 'smores and sing Kumbaya 'round the campfire one more time.

ROFL! Yes, let's meet at the campfire in the GreaseSpot Woods. Fellowship is at 7:30, corps time is appropriate, bring bible, pen, and paper. Dress is casually idiotic. Plan to share...uggghh....FLASHBACK!