GreaseSpot Cafe

What was the smartest thing LCM ever said?

year2027

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The smartest thing he ever said?:

........................................ ((crickets chirping)) .....................................

............................ ((someone yawning in the background)) ...................................

................................................................................

icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Once shortly after he was installed as pres he was talking about cartoons and how the "new" ones were so devilish. "I saw one last week where the guy had a devil spirit and made this other guy's rear end fall off. Good LORD!!! Whatever happened to Huckleberry Hound and Deputy Dawg???"

Words to live by.

quote:
Originally posted by Trefor Heywood:

I am sure if all his dumb saying were collected together that they would make a book.

... and that would be one of the few books that I would actually support the total censorship of.

icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

quote:
Originally posted by Kit Sober:

true thing he said, (as we were reminded in another thread) "I could get a job in a gas station." (I think he could do this.)

Good ol' Kit. Ever the optimist. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Paraphrased, since all the tapes and literature are at the bottom of a landfill somewhere, as they should be:

"Some people would be better off if they never saw a Bible and just lived by common sense."

The one time he spoke reasonably and I wasn't listening.

Here's some 'o Craig's sayings:

quote:
Debt is sin.

quote:
How are you going to teach people how to get out of debt and respond to God's call to abundance if you lethargically and hard-heartedly wallow in it?

quote:
Evil is still evil, no matter how it manifests itself.

quote:
Any questions, check with your local leadership first

quote:
You don't try to co-exist with gangrene; you cut it out.

quote:
I have my hobbies and interests and things that I like to do, and items of life that I like to collect and have in my personal usage, but I would never want to cross the line into selfishness and greed in my enjoyments, indeed "luxuries" of life.

quote:
Mouths must be stopped.

quote:
Houses and minds must be cleared of contamination.

quote:
The reason they continue to practice it, and the reason some of you will again practice it, is that deep down in your heart and soul you enjoy being a fag ...

quote:
To deliver one over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh means that the household should have nothing to do with him.

quote:
I'd like to say to you "closet" homosexuals in the Corps household that you'd better run, because you cannot hide!

quote:
You female fags, called lesbians, might as well have dogs lick your slimy twats as another woman!

quote:
Howard Allen said quite a thing to me by way of a note the other day, when he said that he never saw Dr. Wierwille work as hard as I do to keep the household clean. He's right.

Having left before LCM could influence my life... I am really embarrassed and ashamed he said those things. You know on occasion I veiw him as a ruined man. I think of him as my brother in Christ and chrenge when I think what he has done to fellow believers. He is a slap in the face to Jesus Christ and all that is right about Christianity. What a disgrace.

OM, Thanks for posting that stuff. I knew it was bad but My God that is horrible. icon_frown.gif:(-->

Actually, Tom, I thought the same thing, but then I looked at Oldiesman's list again and I realized these were the smartest things LCM ever said.

You should see the list of the dumbest things.

• 5 years later...

"If you're not Corps, don't even talk to me."--LCM, main stage, ROA '85

Best advice I ever took.

I knew people that were intimidated into signing up for the WC because of this statement. Like talking to lcm would bring them closer to God.

Funny how the twi religion and other religions have the same patterns.

Then it went to the WC no longer being about becomming just FC's. It became about being leaders of at least tens, preferably hundreds. The ante was upped and these same people who just wanted to be good enough to talk to lcm were very stressed.