GreaseSpot Cafe

TWI-minister gets 6 years for sexual assaults

Bob

With less than 4000 active adults in twi....what are the odds that this creep will be in YOUR next fellowship?

Wafers, wake up, apparently as a convicted child sex offender.... he is STILL *welcome at the way*

Unlike those of us whom have been m&a `d for such heinous offenses as not writing a proper loyalty oath letter....or kicking our ailing family members to the curb.......sigh

I emailed them and told them to look at twi for information about him. Last I heard he was HQ.

How in the phuk did they lose track of him????? TWI was all over that case...and the whole time he was in prison. TWI supported his wife and paid his bills and everything. How in the PHUK did Alaska lose track of him???????????

Sorry CW. Didn't intend to upset you.

Are you saying this guy got out and went to New Hicksville to be on staff? Boggles the mind!

Anyone want to volunteer and call them to see if he's there? icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

{{{{{Bob}}}}}

You had no way of knowing that I'd react like that...heck, I didn't even know I'd react like that! I'm sorry for coming off accusatory. I didn't mean it that way. I'm sorry.

I don't know that Rich was ever on staff. I don't know that he was actually at HQ...I just heard that in the rumor mill.

I do know beyond the shadow of a doubt, however, that, according to the then LC of Alaska, "the Way is taking care of [his wife] and all of his financial needs until he can return home and take care of them himself". That conversation was in 1993. Rich was convicted in 1988 (according to the site you linked).

And, btw, I did email the Alaska Dept of Public Safety.

{{{{{rascal}}}}}

I always feel like there's somebody on my side whenever I see you around. TYVM for that! TYVM for understanding, too.

{{{{{Ham}}}}}

TYVM. I really had no clue I'd get that upset.

**** Bob, it wasn't you, it was me who brought all of that up, and then you went and found him. Sorry 'bout that CW, really. I hope you got my private topics message.

Well girl, just relax and remember that One Day the Supreme Judge will take care of all who have lifted a finger towards the Little Ones. And that "it would be better for them to have a mill stone about their neck and be cast into the sea than to deal with God's coming wrath...."

Or however it was that Jesus put it. "Sweet Jesus", now, he's got some real fire about him, don't he?

It ain't gonna be too nice for those scumbags.. mad.gif .

• 2 weeks later...

I JUst gao nabck last week CW just told me anbout this thread

Richard Lee Urquhart is the man who molested my children along with my husband SD.

His wife's name is Sharon. She is confined to a wheelchair.

If TWI, who ex communcated them in the purge of 1994 has let them back in, you innies need to be gathering your children and running like h**ll

He is an admitted homosexual who preyed mainly on little boys. His MO was to invite them over for a fun night and show them videos while explaining that BOY/man love was a normal and natural thing. Like most sexual predators he was an expert at selecting children whoise parents worked long hours etc. and so craved the attention.

THis is a well educated, soft spoken , well dressed white male. He can blnd welll into any situation. His wife has full knowledge of his activities and turned a blind eye/ and continued to support him after the truth was known.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you know where he is turn him into authorities . Lost known he was linving in Clevel;and but has probably relocated.

Because said b.....d only had to serve 5 years under Alaska Law. Then TWI stepped in and Took him under their wing and Shipped him to Ohio where,(there is another thread in the archives somewhere) he caused a wholw new Set of problems for the believers there.

THe point is that he had no remorse, has never shown remorse, and his wife has no remorse other than the remorse for their little world getting turned upside down.

I'm sorry but this has had me running to the facilities all day as waves of nausea sweep over me.

Like CW this has brought back memories and wretched open doors that I thought were securely sealed.

He is out there somewhere the fact he hasn't registered shows there is no repentence he is even as I type out there lurking......

Sorry I have to stop before I lose it all together

• 1 month later...

TempleLady, I am truly sorry for your pain. The fact that TWI is sheltering this scumbag is unbelievable and reprehensible. praying for you....

Love,

JerryB

Twi isn't the only group to have 'sexual preditors'. I saw a shocking story on the Dr Phil show just today, there is actually a group out there with thousands of children being molested by their own parents and it gets worse.

The group formed around the same time as TWI, only this one was called "The Children of God", it later changed its name to "THE Family". My goodness this poor excuse for a human even wrote literature describing how these young girls should lure members into the group by being "hookers for jesus".

OMG can you imagine escaping from a place like that? Horrific stories with that CULT., and to think they STILL have a huge following.

Our childen are suppose to be the future leaders of our nation.

God protect them ALL.

Did a search on google...

Richard L Urquhart...53 years old (a woman named Sharon Urquhart 62 years old apparently lives with him)

2 addresses listed:

3888 Maumee Bay Way, Columbus, Ohio

3697 Fossil Dr., Columbus, Ohio

I don't know if this is the guy you're looking for, but it looks like it might be...If somebody wants to report him...Have at it

I just checked out the Alaska public sex offenders web site...They list him as unregistered and say that if you have any info on his whereabouts, to contact either the Alaska state police or your local law enforcement agency.

The person whose address I listed, has the same name and is the same age....

It seems to me that if twi is knowledgeable of this guys "unregistered status" and is protecting him....they might be aiding and abetting?

Hey! How'd you get the site to let you post several posts in a row without appending them all into one post??? I know! You're even more special than I thought you were... :P

Velly, velly intellesting information there! I hope someone turns him in. Wouldn't it be great to see TWI entangled in a court battle defending themselves from aiding and abetting charges?

Each of Groucho's consecutive separate posts was made more than ten minutes after the previous one. Pawtucket said that after ten minutes, a new post would show up as a separate post, rather than as an addition to the previous one.

Edited by LG