GreaseSpot Cafe

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOT MATRIX 2/24

WhiteDove

Thanks you guys! Someone e-mailed me to say there was a little greeting for me! How very sweet of all of you, thank you so much!

Getting older?

Then, you will understand when I say birthdays are different now-a-days...

All they mean is my breasts have dropped another inch, my butt has spread another inch and I have shrank another inch. Fun future huh?

In a few years my breasts will be doing the cantalope in a sock impression, my butt will look like the Lincoln tunnel, and my height will be questionable.

But thanks for the howdys! I love you.

Dot

PS White dove did you see these guys when they were up for adoption?

http://www.hua.org/Dogs-For-Adoption/SimoneandSylvie.html

Simone and Sylvie are tiny Pomeranians. Sylvie is Simone's daughter. Simone was born April 1996 and weighs 3.6 lbs. Sylvie was born May 2000 and weighs 3.7 lbs. These innocent little darlings came from a Missouri puppymill

Sylvie%26Simone12-11-04b.jpg

Look at this little one!

Daisy is pretty worried about what has happened to her. She had a home but now she's at a shelter. She doesn't know what she did wrong. Daisy is a gorgeous chocolate Dachshund.

Daisy1.jpg

P.S.

For Dovey

Bena.jpg

Jerrya.jpg

Ben and Jerry are typical Dachshunds - full of life and personality. They are gorgeous boys. You cannot tell that Jerry is blind unless you watch him navigate new surroundings. They are brothers and depend on each other.

Ben is always near Jerry or if he wanders off to play he comes back frequently to check on him and be certain he's ok. Ben takes very good care of Jerry. The boys love to play ball with their bell ball. They love people. They are housebroken.

They lived with their family for three years and then they decided to move and dumped them in a kill shelter. They were born in 2001 and weigh about 15 pounds each. They are neutered and current on health care