GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Ex, You can always e-mail me if you would like. I know you have a great heart and if you ever want to would love to exchange e-mails. I'm sorry your having a hard time right now. Been there, done that almost daily. Life at times is not easy but at least now we can deal with it with real feelings and not have block the feelings out, you know?

Ok!! I will not try to be a nice person...ok? I will not!!

((((((((((Exie)))))))))))

Whatever it is,

This, too, shall pass.

((((((((((Exie, Again.))))))))))

We are all in the process of finding our way.

(No, not THAT Way. Our OWN.)

We are all in the process of finding our way. Sometimes, we have to back up and read the signs again. Sometimes, we get it the first time.

God can work all things to the good of him who loves Him.

(((((((Excathedra-who-loves-God)))))))))))

"Be just, and fear not."

Yes, Exie, I do.

It's part of your bedrock, that nobody and no circumstance can take away.

Even if we think we've thrown it out, it's still there, providing strength.

God will never leave us.

Personally, sometimes, I turn my head away from Him, and mistake my limited field of vision for an empty room. That's my own pulling away, but never His. I only have to turn my head to see where He waits, to see the open arms.

Thanks for reminding me of this. I love you, Exie.

"Be just, and fear not."

NIKA

I love this:

quote:
Personally, sometimes, I turn my head away from Him, and mistake my limited field of vision for an empty room. That's my own pulling away, but never His. I only have to turn my head to see where He waits, to see the open arms.

Life is too short for bad coffee!

Dot Matrix

weel keeds... see that! the prayer vigil worked and the BoSox do not have to send Burkett out to lose to David Wells! the rain spirits intervened! so now the BoSox have a chance to win later on this day!

and niKa! we didn't have to hear "I've been working on the railroad" very much did we? ... it's sad... it's turning into not much of a rivalry anymore... I grew up a longtime Longhorn worshiper, but that Stoopes boy is sooo good... (and Mack Brown sucks, he should just stick to recruiting)... maybe UT can change the yearly big game to Baylor?...

MyseestorEx... here, have one of these... you'll like it (and I love you)...

I only have one more question for you all....

HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS??!!??!!

... I've been here and I've been there and I've been in between...

A joke for you all...

A bus carrying only ugly people crashes into an oncoming truck, and everyone inside dies. They then get to meet their maker, and because of the grief they have experienced; he decides to grant them one wish each, before they enter Paradise.

They're all lined up, and God asks the first one what the wish is.

"I want to be gorgeous," and so God snaps His fingers, and it is done.

The second one in line hears this and says "I want to be gorgeous too."

Another snap of His fingers and the wish is granted. This goes on for a while but when God is halfway down the line, the last guy in line starts laughing.

When there are only ten people left, this guy is rolling on the floor, laughing his *** off.

Finally, God reaches this guy and asks him what his wish will be.

The guy calms down and says:

" Make 'em all ugly again "

Edited by Guest

I would be in mid-sentence and a search window would pop-up and blank out everything I had typed (...and there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messinger of Satan, to Jimmy buffet me ...)

All I know to do sometimes is pray. Yeah, I still pray. And guess what?? God, so far, has always come through. Maybe not in the exact way I had in mind, but He does come through. It HAS to be God, because I am so crappy at gambling, the lotto, and the like, that if God were NOT real and NOT listening, I would be below rock-bottom, endlessly digging my way up just to get to rock-bottom.

The thread on Mrs. Wierwille & the DOA, err, BOD, is SO opposite to common sense appreciation and/or respect. We must needs INVITE our own beloved HARVE (he will always be HARVEY to me) to a secluded reunion ... and axe him to bring his husband Rosi-lie...

Edited by Guest

yeah... that's the ticket!

I will bring mine portable rack for the proper stretching and the mobile stocks for the flogging... (spurtchaly of course)

"DHMF" heh heh... that's a good one...

[This message was edited by Tom Strange on October 13, 2003 at 16:13.]

Edited by Guest

we were... but we're getting better... just hire yourself a good coach like Bill Parcells... these are essentially the same guys that were here playing last year... except now they try to find a way to win instead of finding a way to lose...