GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Okay, I'm gracious...Simon didn't want it, so why don't you grab post number 100 on the 8th corps thread. You are hereby invited. And don't say it's like an invitation to swim in a shark tank.

Fellowshipper, you do have a good idea hear....(yawn)...maybee I coulldd ttrryyyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No Excathedral. Not you or I. We stayed indoors where there was air conditioning, cigarettes and refills. It was the guy in the 2nd Corps and an Englishman who were pulled over for DUI. But they let the Englishman go and only arrested the elder Corps because he was the driver of the motorcycle while the 9th Corps brother was only the passenger. Later fisticuffs ensued in our AC79 Athens room, remember? I think I operated all nine some of the time that week. I think we wore out the devil spirits. We were too much for them. It was our unique way of Defeating the Adversary.

House, good score.

They made me read a dumb paper I wrote in front of the whole crowd. Then we went back to party central, our little hotel room. We missed MOST of the sessions. After all, we already had the AC and I did not need to repeat it for credit. I think we went to one session, Excathedra, you and I, out of pure guilt. It was like going to mass on Sunday to refresh our souls, or confession. We felt cleansed for a few hours.

"I think we went to one session, Excathedra, you and I, out of pure guilt. "

"I "sacrificed" and volunteered "

Ah, the truth of our Elder Corps comes out at last! While I was "religiously scribbiling" you guys were ditching. :wink2:

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

You guys definitely got the better deal. Of course, you probably missed VP raking a camera guy over the coals cause he didn't move the camera to follow him when he stood up. :rolleyes: