GreaseSpot Cafe

Chinson's birthday is this Saturday!

Steve!

Wow!!! Thanks everyone!!!!

Your wishes mean SO much to me!!

I was truly spoiled this weekend, I'm ashamed to tell you just how!!! It has been the BEST birthday ever!! And it's not over yet!!!

I'll give you a full update here tomorrow, once my head stops spinning!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The birthday started the night before....Steve! and the chinettes took me to Benihana's. We had a wonderful dinner, I even got to take a cup home that looks like a very popular religous fat guy....

Then the morning of my birthday, they gave me a WONDERFUL breakfast in bed (after the appropriate birthday morning romp), and then presents!!!!!!!!!!!! I got ALL I asked for and MORE!!!! Then we ran our usual Saturday morning errands (with the added benefit of picking up my birthday cake from Baskin Robbins), in the afternoon, Steve! took me to a wine and cheese tasting.

It was a wonderful birthday!!!!!!!!!!

If ya need to spot me at our wedding in April....just look for the spoiled-rotten bitch in the wedding dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, my Steve! you fulfil ALL of my dreams!