GreaseSpot Cafe

Why I Reject The Beating Of Dead Horses

Zixar

Tell ya...dead horses is naaasty. Beating them produces nastier consequences......lol sorry Zix...I had a hose die last month ...your topic brought back some vivid mind pics...I agree ...beating is useless...bury em is the only solution......otherwise you have to deal with flies n stench...bloating...eeww

oooh we weren`t being litteral? Sorry;-)

And how much should you tip a cow, anyway? 15%? 20%? Does it make a difference if the cow is raised on an organic farm? If there's a party of 15 or more, is the tip automatically added? If it is, we could all sneak out and leave the dead horses with the bill.

Now there's something that can't be beat! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

I don't think so either, ex. I think people are just having fun.

About that cow - I don't remember what Amy Vanderbilt says exactly. I'll see if I can find it, but I think you do add more if you get steak and milk, but ground is cheaper.

"People poking possums - the next Oprah!"

I say place the people poking possums, the "pokers", in a part of the planet appropriate for possum poking, a place where people can poke with impunity. Then place the possums to poke in that place. Call it "the pokee". Then when people get sent to the pokee, they'll be prepared for what to expect.

Please.

Or you could stick some of the pokers in the stickee. The stickee is where the stickers stay when they want to start to stick. Silly stickers would be farmed out to play stickball and get stuck with the stallions standing in the stall. But not the dead ones. I guess.

Heidi Holes, Tom? Isn't that a Swedish movie?

Oh, wait. Hidey holes. icon_redface.gif:o--> Sorry.

Never mind.

Carry on.

I think hidey holes come with food and cabinet space, but I can't swear to it.

Mare Maulers and The Ponies They Punch! - Next Springer!