GreaseSpot Cafe

Let's Talk About Sex

The Girl From Oz

If sex was so repressed in the U.S.S.R., by living conditions or otherwise, then why does my wife have so many relatives??? icon_smile.gif:)-->

I am being fair; I am not counting the ones born since they came over in the 1980s.

And BTW, they lived in rather harsh conditions as well.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OzGirl said the title of this thread was based on a song from Salt N Pepper. I like that song, but I really like what George Michael sang about sex:

It's natural

It's chemical

(Let's do it)

It's logical

Habitual

(Can we do it?)

It's sensual

But most of all

Sex is something that we should do

Sex is something for me and you

Sex is natural, sex is good

Not everybody does it, but everybody should

Sex is natural, sex is fun

Sex is best when it's (one on one)

(One on one) [icon_eek.gif LOL!!!]

Now if that song can make it on the top charts of American music, I'd say we Americans aren't so prudish.

We are considered prudish because a lot of us aren't in to getting naked at the beach. I'm just concerned about who else is getting naked on the beach. There are some freaks out there, and there are some that shouldn't be naked in public--IMHO. I went to San Onofre beach when I first moved to Southern California. There are two sides, one for sun bathing and surfing, and the other for naked folks. I saw things that scarred me for life--old men with saggy jewels and leather skin.... icon_eek.gif San Diego has another beach which is nude, but I didn't venture there. San Onofre was enough for me.

Could somebody please define Biblically what sex is? I mean its not mentioned in the Bible no not once does that mean I can go anywhere i want with anyone (females only) and do the "wild monkey thing". Topical events over the last many years have now concurred that Adultery is a sin and wrong from the Bible, but since I dont find the word "sex" in the bible could I go and digress?

Yes I was trying to humor you, that is suppose to be funny.

quote:
Originally posted by sky4it:

Could somebody please define Biblically what sex is? I mean its not mentioned in the Bible no not once does that mean I can go anywhere i want with anyone (females only) and do the "wild monkey thing". Topical events over the last many years have now concurred that Adultery is a sin and wrong from the Bible, but since I dont find the word "sex" in the bible could I go and digress?

Yes I was trying to humor you, that is suppose to be funny.

Yes, the Bible only talks about "lying down" with someone, it doesn't specifically mention sex.

icon_wink.gif;)-->

The word the King James Version (KJV) uses is "know", when refering to having sex in the sense of producing children.

Examples:

Genesis 4:1 "And Adam knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord".

Also Matthew 1:24,25. Joseph did not know Mary until she brought forth her firstborn son [Jesus]. Contrary to religious tradition, Jesus had brothers and sisters.

What the Hay:

Your comment:

The word the King James Version (KJV) uses is "know", when refering to having sex in the sense of producing children.

In the literal sense then, maybe i am still a virgin, the reason bieng I am sure I really don't know my wife.

I wish you could read Genesis 4:1 in the original Hebrew text.

The Hebrew word for "to know" (in the sexual sense) is this:

hs344.gifhs362.gifhs343.gif

which is pronounced "yada"

Thus Adam was probably the first man to use the phrase "yada yada yada" no doubt directed to Eve.

And you thought Seinfeld came up with that.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Hay,

Actually, the term "to know" is used plenty of times for sex when no one got pregernent!! But, who's counting?

ZShot, LOL!!!! It's not that easy being single, is it?

Pirate, LOL. That is too funny...yada, yada, yada.

Who else--oh, Houseisarocking--bet you can't guess what comes to mind everytime I see your handle? No offense intended--LOL!!Thanks for the comic relief. What are the abbreviations for rolling in the floor and laughing?

Edited by waterbuffalo

• 4 weeks later...

I tried to get sexually harassed on Grease Spot by the ladies, but they were not interested. I now find it hard to believe that sex relieves tension, gets rid of headaches, and unblocks my stuffy allergy-related nose.

Cyber-sex on GS is the pitts. Not one lady has come forward to sexually harass me.

Okay, there was one guy.

He doesn't count.