Okay Dog Fans..this one's for you!

Radar OReilly

You just gotta follow this link and take their test...what a blast love3.gif

http://www.gone2thedogs.com/

I am a maremma sheep dog! Well alrighty then! icon_eek.gif

Enjoy!

ror

Maremma Sheepdog:

This dog will never forget a kindness or an injury done unto it. To quote an Italian expert, "if you want obedience and submission, stay away from this breed. If you appreciate friendship given and received, a trace of humor and much teaching on the lore of the wild...a typical maremma is the best you can have." Works for me! wink2.gif;)-->

Edited by Radar O'Reilly

I'm a Canaan Dog. Bred in Israel, an ancient breed developed through selective breeding of semi-wild pariah dogs. They were used for herding and guarding sheep. They have also been used as messengers, Red Cross helpers and mine detectors during the wars.

Their personality is home loving and loyal to family. It distrusts strangers and will guard humans and animals entrusted to it's care. It will hold it's ground as best it can.

A Leonberger here.

Origin: Germany

Thought to have been created in the 1840's by the mayor of Leonberg to closely resemble the lion on the town crest. Developed by crossing a Landseer with a St. Bernard, then back crossed to a Pyrenees Mountain dog. Only 5 dogs survived at the end of WWI, and these were carefully nurtured and bred, but after WWII only 8 remained.

The Leonberger has a steady, balanced, and lively nature. Steadfast, affectionate & calm, the Leonberger just loves everybody. Their intelligence is extraordinary, their loyalty & love for their families is unparalleled. Most have incredible patience, even with the most obnoxious of children, but some are not as patient. A gentle giant. icon_cool.gif

Belgian Shepherd

Origins: Belgian. A hard working shepherd dog around since the Middle Ages. There are three other well-known varieties of Belgian Shepherd Dog, all of which are considered varieties of the Groenendael, differing only in colour and coat type. These are the Tervuren (long coat of various colours) and the Lasken (rough wiry coat). The Groenendael distinguished itself in the First World War as a messenger.

Personality: Hard working, obedient, attentive and intelligent dog. Vigilant with strong guarding and herding instincts. It makes an excellent guard. Needs a lot of exercise. Enjoys wars.

Waterbuffalo,

We have a huge Italian Greyhound Rescue here in South Eastern Carolina. I cannot think of an animal that more closely resembles you. Beautiful, elegant.....and a total companion.

You single guys reading that??????????????

OEN!!----Perfect, abso--_________--- ly perfect.

Herbal.....don't get me started!!!

ror

Radar O'Reilly:

"Waterbuffalo, ... I cannot think of an animal that more closely resembles you. Beautiful, elegant.....and a total companion."

She said that she and her perfect dog are:

"I'm an Italian Greyhound, a dainty and affectionate housepet"

That sounds nice, dont need to rag on her.

Maybe she is dainty and affectionate, I dont know.

:-)

Galen,

I am not ragging on her. She and I were good friends while we were in residence in the way corps (and we still consider each other as such.)

I think she is AWESOME. icon_eek.gif

ror icon_cool.gif

That said......how does she rate to be an Italian Greyhound and I am an Italian Sheepdog!!!! icon_confused.gif:confused:-->

Well, you know, we both appreciate fine things such as Italian Restaurants, handbags, some shoes, etc. Right Radar????

Now, where'd I put that winebottle?

ror, but sheepdogs are so cute and fluffy!!! mine looks sorta like a little rat so see you're prettier (single guys, unlike moi, she's still single. your memory's a lot like mine, girlfriend. lol!)

quote:
Originally posted by Radar O'Reilly:

Galen,

I am not ragging on her. She and I were good friends while we were in residence in the way corps (and we still consider each other as such.)

I think she is AWESOME. icon_eek.gif

ror icon_cool.gif

That said......how does she rate to be an Italian Greyhound and I am an Italian Sheepdog!!!! icon_confused.gif:confused:-->

Yes. ma'am. I apologize.

Hmm, one is compared to a greyhound, long sleak muscular sexy.

Another is compared to a sheepdog, shaggy uh, ...

They must BOTH be wonderful dogs, to be used in comparison to such wonderful people.

I think it is time for me to shut-up.

Bye.

I'm a Standard Dachshund and the description is right on the money. Funny thing, though, is that the description also fits my very own little Border Terrier to a tee and, so, I'm going to take license with the test and say I"m a Border Terrier because they probably don't have a Border Terrier in their list of possible answers. wink2.gif;)--> Besides that my bt is a cutie and I'd much rather be associated with her. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

A yup Galen!!!

As a dear friend of mine often says.....

Why use just one foot......WHEN BOTH WILL FIT?"

Wb...that reminds me of going into residence with 36 pairs of shoes. With the 15 inches of hanging clothes space and 2 drawers, I was hard up for space. 5 or 6 pairs were those stiletto Italian types...after breaking my ankle our first year in residence....I had to give them away icon_frown.gif:(-->

OH!!! the rest of you are still here too? redface.gif:o-->

ror icon_cool.gif