GreaseSpot Cafe

Many years of bitterness!

nervecurve

Again he amuses me. Haven't these cults changed their tactics, or are we no longer blind. Again if you want to say bye to nervie, just tell him/her/it/they to talk with your attorney as to how bitter you really are.

I think he perceives me as a devil, and has to go cunsult with the spiritual heavies! Of course, a devil or a weapon, I have become what they created...THEIR WORSE NIGHTMARE!

"He's a little affraid of dying, but he's a lot more affraid of your lying!"

Maybe a more honest question would be "why do you STILL trash da vey so vehemenently?"

I can think of quite a few good reasons, other than bitterness, or the classic blame of assuming a victim mentality, whatever that is..

They have not changed. Nada, zip, none at all. They still hold tenaciously to their arcane, false, and destructive doctrine- regarding almost EVERYTHING. All form of debt wrong, blind obedience demanded if you want to be in the vey "who's who" book of "life". That's just the tip of the iceberg.

Good grief- only recently did they come to the doctrinal conclusion that something is fundamentally wrong with beastiality.

The most evil, coniving and manipulating individuals are in charge of that "organization" if you can call it that, at least in my (and hopefully others) opinion. And they sit there like some angels of light or something..

They allowed a known abuser to have at almost any woman in the "kingdom" he could get his hands on, and protected his backsides with the resources of God's people. They were willing to make him head of THE RESEARCH DEPARTMENT. The same clowns are still in charge, and never repented of this sin. Let me ask, who really is bitter? It's got them by the throat.

The former president at best could PRETEND to have revelation. Look at the record of what he boldly proclaimed- the word being over the world, that the corps was to be full time ministers, that the pope was gonna get an aircraft carrier and subject us to another inquisition, etc. etc. etc. My bible has a lot of "bitter" things to say about false prophets. And they stick.

But they will hold on to his words and classes until somebody can pry them from their cold, dead fingers.

The new pres is no better, in my opinion.

They still use fear and threat of expulsion to keep their members in line. Some stay in because they KNOW they will lose their families, wives, husbands and/or children if they leave.

They are still looking for fresh meat. Some young, new people that will fuel the beast. It would be negligent to not keep the "beware" sign up. It would be negligent not to tell your story, and allow one more unsuspecting human being walk into the mouth of the lion. What is the price of a soul?

My bible says the love of God is to HATE EVIL. Call it bitterness if you want, but I don't think I'm "bitter" enough.

Oakenspear, what was it you said on another thread? or maybe it was someone else

It was something to the effect that we weren't allowed to talk about the sins of docvic(praise be his name) while he was alive, and now that he's dead, if we bring them up we're called bitter.

It makes one wonder just what it is that nerdbucket, er, nerdcurve, er, oh!theNerve is trying to protect - or hide.

quote:
Originally posted by Steve!:

Oakenspear, what was it you said on another thread? or maybe it was someone else

It was something to the effect that we weren't allowed to talk about the sins of docvic(praise be his name) while he was alive, and now that he's dead, if we bring them up we're called bitter.

It makes one wonder just what it is that nerdbucket, er, nerdcurve, er, oh!theNerve is trying to protect - or hide.

Mr H makes great points and to the point. But as far as nervie, he started calling me bitter when I mentioned something in a thread involving money. It happens when you attack their TRUE god that they LOVE!

quote:
he started calling me bitter when I mentioned something in a thread involving money

Makes sense. Like, maybe he thinks we oughta just lay off and let them enjoy the fruits of their non-labor and get on with the business of running a fourth rate cult or something. Good grief. Apparently we are having more of an impact than most think.

I'm not bitter. I just want to be able to save others from the jaws of TWI.

Someone obviously doesn't know what bitterness truly is, or is truly bitter about people not forgiving THEM for something.

Nervecurve, ask for forgiveness from the people you've harmed, you'll probably get it and then your perceptions of bitterness will dissolve.

Angel Of Light

Words and music by Bob Hartman

quote:

City lights are flashing, they call you to the streets

Hearts are filled with passion in everyone you meet

The Boulevard is waiting, it wants to get you high

Neon signs are waiting to sell you anything you want to buy

But I know your devices, it shouldn't seem so odd

You lied from the beginning, I see through your facade

(Chorus)

Angel of light, I see you glow in the night

But you only bring darkness to my soul

Angel of light, You're telling me wrong is right

I won't let your evil take control

They follow in your footsteps not knowing that you fell

Bumper to bumper on the freeway to hell

You lead them into wrong and you make it look so right

You lead them into darkness and make them think you lead them into light

But I know where you're going, too bad you're not alone

If it wasn't for the real light I might have never known

You got the clergy working overtime to widen the narrow way

You've got politicians everywhere listening to what you say

You've got false apostles teaching lies perverting the only way

You've got principalities and powers waiting to obey

You've got philosophies and vain deceits lying to deceive

You've got hate, and greed, ungodly lusts in the deadly web you weave

Somehow you've got so many thinking you're not even there

One look is all it takes to get them blinded by your glare

(Chorus)

Angel of light, I see you glow in the night

But you only bring darkness to my soul

Angel of light, You're telling me wrong is right

I won't let your evil take control

From the rock band ---

PETRA, may they rest in peace while their lyrics live on. icon_cool.gif

Edited by dmiller

Makes sense Groucho. We are dealing with da Vey's definition of terms- if you define "bitterness" as "dissatisfied with the stinking treatment we got in da vey", and I think that is the case here, they can pull out four or five bible verses and tell us how sinful we are.

Bitterness? I don't think the guy has even seen it.

Actually, it's classic "projection". Projecting his problems/issues onto us. He's the one who's bitter and angry that TWI has been exposed and is bitter about not having as many people to manipulate and control. He sees no reason why TWI should apologize or make amends for the wrong they've done and the lives they've destroyed so the fact that we can and do post about it here makes him that much bitter.

quote:
This sounds like manipulation to get us to shut up again after we have found the freedom and courage to speak out against evil.

You've got Courage! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

36_12_6.gif

Rascal, to quote Judge Milian, who I admire,

"I wouldn't believe a word you say if your tongue came notarized."

4_1_72.gif10_9_141.gif

lol.... that is the great thing about having found the freedom and courage to speak.... it doesn`t matter whether you believe me or not, I know the truth of what I speak...the shame is on you for trying to discredit me to simply protect your pov.

I think it is interesting that others would tell someone to let go of their bitterness when they have yet to walk a mile in that persons shoes. Every person here is at a different stage in their recovery---yes, I said recovery.

This site here is a place where we can share our experience, strength and hope.

I'm reminded of the time back in 1980 when the Town Aldermen in MA voted not to let Jane Fonda film On Golden Pond there because of her actions during the Viet Nam War. She proceeded to go on national TV and "apologize" so she could get on with her career. Even as a naive 16 year old I saw that there was no repentance and she was just telling them what they wanted to hear.

Now that she has become a Christian herself, I have seen true repentance for her past. Not so with TWI.

Many people in TWI have suffered varying degrees of hurt at the hands of many of those in "leadership roles"--in the name of God. There has been no acknowledgement of responsibility or wrongdoing by anyone.

quote:
How long is enough. Being bitter is not good. Why keep it so long? (This is in reply to some posters here.)Let God's love heal you.Only you can decide to change and move on! Your choice.

Nervecurve, welcome to Greasespot Cafe!

Oh and I wouldn't talk about bitterness too much if I were you, lest you be accused of MANIPULATING others' thoughts...

10_9_141.gif