GreaseSpot Cafe

EXPLICIT: A Frank Discussion of Sex...

Zixar

Sex is something I don't talk about, yet seeing this thread, makes me wish it were around when VPW was. Now THERE would be a teaching --- "class", worthy of perusing!!! Mabey we could clue LCM about this site and get his perspective too?? Hmmmmmm -- perhaps we would learn more than we all care to. Enuf said.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone see a syndicated episode of Everybody Loves Raymond this evening?

One that was broadcast locally here was about the time Marie attended a sculpture class... and the anatomical accident she made thinking she was doing an abstract.

When my exhusband and I returned from our honeymoon a day early, we found our house had been messed with by our friends. Among the many things they did was put saran wrap over the toilet bowl and jello in the tub. The tub was actually full of red jello!!!

Thankfully, we returned home early so the jello hadn't set yet. We were able to wash that down the drain in liquid form. Too bad we didn't use our imaginations and let the stuff set til the next day. Could have been fun...

Pesky one bathroom house!

B - Better

O - Off

W - Without

t - the

w - way

i - international

Oh and one time, we were at the beach, making out when a cop car approached us. I had my glasses off, but other than that we were totally dressed.

The cop seemed disappointed to find us so dressed. We were so glad they didn't come a few minutes later - who knows what charges would be on our records!!!

B - Better

O - Off

W - Without

t - the

w - way

i - international

Rocky ---- no I did not. I do NOT subsidize hollywood, or it's "stars", who in my opinion are a$$-holes, and pawns of the liberal media, that accomplish nothing more than leading you and I and the rest of America into a laid -back attitude that negates the true issues of life, and deals in trivialities instead.

The DUMBING DOWN OF AMERICA is alive and well in your living room if you watch crap like that. TV is evil, and has no redeeming qualities.

If you can give me chapter and verse, and show me that these shows on TV promote the Word of God, then perhaps I will watch. But not until then.

rocky, I didn't see it but I just love that show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not embarrassed to say, I LOVE to watch tv.

I'm not going to judge how you feel dmiller, if you have a great life that is great!!!! Whats great about gs that we all have different beliefs but still find someting we can chat or post about.

dmiller, I would like to welcome you to gs. I hope you sit down and have coffee with us!!!!

Ok!! I will not try to be a nice person...ok? I will not!!

quote:
Originally posted by dmiller:

Rocky ---- no I did not. I do NOT subsidize hollywood, or it's "stars", who in my opinion are a$$-holes, and pawns of the liberal media, that accomplish nothing more than leading you and I and the rest of America into a laid -back attitude that negates the true issues of life, and deals in trivialities instead.

The DUMBING DOWN OF AMERICA is alive and well in your living room if you watch crap like that. TV is evil, and has no redeeming qualities.

If you can give me chapter and verse, and show me that these shows on TV promote the Word of God, then perhaps I will watch. But not until then.

Still hacked about "Touched by an Angel" being canned, ehh?

icon_cool.gif

My own secret sign-off ====v,

Rational logic cannot have blind faith as one of its foundations.

Prophet Emeritus of THE,

and Wandering CyberUU Hippie,

Garth P.

www.gapstudioweb.com

Wow, I hadn't even thought about being a stumbling block to our new buddy dmiller, however....

my post was in line with the subject of this thread, in that the scupture at issue was one that was never explicitly labeled as (female) labia, but alluded thereto. It was quite funny.

I think that was one of the few Raymond shows I've watched--can't stand Patricia Heaton, her character is such a shrew. The funniest part was Doris Roberts' realization that it did look just like a woman's labia. But then again, it's not like women actually see their genitalia every day like men do.

When I was trying the Novel-in-a-month contest that P-Mosh posted about, there was a discussion forum for all the authors, very much like this one. There was one forum where people could ask people more knowledgeable about certain of their plot points for added realism. Things like, are there undetectable poisons, what form of armor was used in the Peloponnesian Wars, what kind of 70s muscle car would make for a good getaway, and so forth. I wound up spending more time writing there than I did on my novel.

One of the threads that astounded me was a multi-page thread on female masturbation. Now, I've been around a bit, thought I knew enough about it, but there were quite a few aspects I had never even considered before reading these ladies' candid and open posts on the matter. (Note: I could have said "frank" but didn't...) Things like, most women's early experiences in self-pleasure happen in or with water. I knew that's why pulsating shower heads with hoses were so popular with women, but apparently the bathtub was a favorite place long before Mr. WaterPik came along. Stuff about women dressage riders and the probable origins of men forcing women to ride side-saddle, etc., etc. Very informative, and sort of amusing that some women didn't know the difference between a dildo and a vibrator.

That's why I think the anonymity of the Internet can be a great tool for taking some of the taboo away from a completely natural phenomenon.

The Secret Signature of the Day has been cancelled by the HTML Police.

Or so the Germans would have us believe...

dmiller,

This is NOT a "religious" site.

Some people have a "chapter and verse" approach to worship. While others don't.

How people choose to (or not) worship should be respected (even if we don't agree).

If you want want to discuss "chapter and verse", may I suggest the doctrine forum.

hmmmmmmmmmmm......

I wonder how shaz knows this? icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:--> anim-smile.gificon_wink.gif;)-->

Many years ago...

I used to work "maintaince" at an apartment complex. It had a swimming pool and hot tub.

There were many times that the tenants would put "Mr. Bubble" or dish soap in the hot tub. As well as leaving different "toys" along the deck...

note to self...

save up to install a hot tub in the back yard icon_cool.gificon_wink.gif;)--> anim-smile.gif

Okay, I'll have to make a note of that. At any subsequent GreaseSpot gatherings, keep an eye on any ladies who won't get out of the hot tub... icon_wink.gif;)-->

For those of you who have/had teenagers, did you find it difficult explaining sex to them? Any horror/funny stories from your own parents' birds & bees talk?

I think sex is wonderful and even as I get

older it gets definitely better (perhaps its

just a matter of practive ;>) even if the frequency isn't what it was. There is nothing

more stress relieving than a , well you know what. I'd much rather spend some intimate time

with the special someone then down beers at

a bar after work to relieve stress.

quote:
Originally posted by Steve!:

Rick - you've got 2 labia on your face. It's just the latin word for lips.

Anybody want to set the over/under time for the first joke?

"For those of you who have/had teenagers, did you find it difficult explaining sex to them? Any horror/funny stories from your own parents' birds & bees talk?"

TEENAGERS???? I think my oldest was about 4 the first time I caught him playing "doctor" with my neighbors daughter. We've been talking about this subject off and on since then.

Now my youngest is four and the subject has come up for the second time.

and yes, sometimes it can feel a little awkward, but I'd rather start talking about it now, because I figure it would only be more difficult if we waited until they were older.

No funny stories from my childhood, those would be horror stories.

To every man his own truth and his own God within.