GreaseSpot Cafe

Marvin's Greasespot Adventure

Raf

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Yeah or something's have it.

The !family will pick up a Marvin the Martian at Six Flags during the fourth of July weekend, take some cool pics, and send him to...

Belle, who will send to

Coolwaters, who will sent to

Me (Raf), who will send to

smurfette, who will send to...

Marvin is invited to NH where he will be taken on a cruise across the largest lake in New England, Lake Winnipesaukee, on the MS Mount Washington. He will enjoy a prime rib or seafood newburg dinner and dance to the tunes of my husband's band.

So, when he's ready to come to NH, please let me know. I would be happy to host him!

chasufarley1@yahoo.com

If Marvin is still in the traveling mode come autumn, he is welcome to accompany me to the Cathedrals of France and the Lascaux caves, if he cant wait that long he is welcome to visit me in Massachusetts for adventures at anytime.

And just so you know---I have always liked Marvin--if you ever happen to find yourself at Washington Cathedral in DC, another Marvin has been watching over the place from his perch in the Altar rose window about 70 feet above the floor for about 15 years now, you may be able to spot our Marvins cousin and his Q238 space modulator with some high powered binocs if you are so inclined.

The ! family did indeed find Marvin at Six Flags!

We JUST got back and put everything away. We were there from Saturday to today...a GS'r watched our dogs n etc n stayed at the ! home while we were gone.

He was only available in the keyring size (lotta crowds this weekend!)...but that will be handy for mailing n such.

Whom does he go to first???

He's one ready-to-travel martian!!!!

I would gladly host a visit from Marvin to lovely Lathrop, MO, former mule capital of the USA, thankyouverymuch.

I realize that flatstan disintegrated or somehow got lost in Lathrop, reportedly in the mail; so I will promise to either send him on to his next destination via registered mail or another post office...