GreaseSpot Cafe

I need someone from the Way (leadership)

likeaneagle

Likeaeagle,

I called hq a few months ago and got to speak with someone on the President's cabinet right away. If you want to pt or email me you can. I *think* I have the moneyhands info, but that probably wouldn't help you unless your situation is in FL.

my e-mail is scarlettbelle at gmail dot com

(spelled out to avoid spammers) icon_smile.gif:)-->

Ex- fiance can state anything they want,whilst they are 'promoting' KNOWN sexual predators and VIOLENT,base men to 'higher' positions within their hierachy in the recent leadership changes, I will have to keep denying their claims of becoming more 'nicer'.

In fact, I would say just by these latest promotions, they are becoming more insidious, twisted,and sexually depraved.

If they really got honest they would headline their Way rag with something like "The Decade of Decadence" or "The Decade of Prevailing Depravity" or "The Decade of Debauchery" etc...

I called them (from the number they have printed on one of their magazines), out of curiosity several months ago to see what they had going on (if anything) here in Minney-soda.

They asked my name, and once I gave it (I didn't care if they knew who I was), they had my whole twi history in front of them on the computer screen there.

They had the (cough!) decency to say they would contact local leadership, and that they (the locals) would get hold of me. icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

The jerks at hdqtrs wouldn't even give me a name or a phone number here. They talked to me, but offered no information. To them I was Joe Blow from Timbuktu, since I am not *active*.

I did get a call from the *first lady of the way of Minney-soda*, (sugar-sweet southern voice that reminded me a h e l l of a lot of *rug-muncher* RR), wanting to know if I was interested in fellowship, again.

I never called back. P*ssed me off they did not have the decency to at least let me make the contact, and ask my questions.

Those bozos will never change. Talk to 'em all you want, all they will offer you is a front. Truth is not something they are comfortable with, or deal with at all.

Hypocrisy, lies, and deceit are more their style.

David

Are you thinking about going back to twi? Is that what I'm reading? If you are thinking about it I would think long and hard before making any major decisions. And after being here in gs for a while why would you want to go back? banghead.gif

God first

Beloved likeaeagle and others

God bless you all

I wrote them many times asking them how they have changed

I all so send them some of my research on things and some words of prophecy

But never got even a post card back

I guess they do not love me any more because I not sending them money

I write them about once a year

thanks and peace

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Hello Folks-

I have no intentions of going back.

I was told they are more compassionate.

So Im confronting DS to bring her back to the word...she needs to be relieved of her burden of ruining my life but not my heart for God!!!

This is a compassionate thing to do.

i called hq a few weeks ago asking if there

were twigs in my area

the looked me up on the computer told me when i did the ac in gunnison {i couldn't remember}

and told me to write a letter and they would tell me where they are.

i don't want to go back, but if i did, why didn't they tell me on the phone? what are they afraid of?

phonies! icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

quote:
So Im confronting DS to bring her back to the word...she needs to be relieved of her burden of ruining my life but not my heart for God!!!

Likeaeagle, I think you shouldn't expect too much from her. She was never a very compassionate person IMHO. And she may end the conversation if she thinks you are expecting an apology from her. I don't think that they make apologies to people they wronged. Look how many are here at GSC who are still have apologies due to them. It's very sad....and twisted.

You should be able to call HQ and ask for her. They shouldn't ask who you are if you are calling for someone there. I know my family never got that when they called me.

My hunch is that she is living off grounds since she has been staff for so long. TWI is allowing Staff to live off grounds if they have been on Staff 7 years or longer (maybe after 5 years). She was at HQ before 1996, then she was full-time, then she came back to HQ, so I think she meets that requirement. I would think so many years of dorm life for a woman who may never get married would drive someone crazy.

If she is living off grounds, maybe you can call information to get a number. She would be living in St. Marys, New Bremen, or New Knoxville. I doubt twi would allow anyone to live as far away as Sidney or Celina.

quote:
i called hq a few weeks ago asking if there were twigs in my area

the looked me up on the computer told me when i did the ac in gunnison {i couldn't remember}

and told me to write a letter and they would tell me where they are.

i don't want to go back, but if i did, why didn't they tell me on the phone? what are they afraid of?

phonies!

coolchef, they do that so the local leadership has the opportunity to see if they know who you are and whether they think you are really wanting to go to fellowship. I think it's more of a control issue. They have to protect the household you know.

quote:
they do that so the local leadership has the opportunity to see if they know who you are and whether they think you are really wanting to go to fellowship. I think it's more of a control issue. They have to protect the household you know.

Ah, so THAT's what they are selling.. just another stinking protection racket.

I don't need to give them fifteen percent of anything. I can hang up on telemarketers easy enough on my own..

Oh wow! So if you serve as an indentured servant for seven years living under their thumb in those ancient dorms, then they just might let you live "off campus"?

What's wrong with this picture? Does your employer tell you where to live? Mine doesn't. But then again, mine lets me eat whatever I want for lunch and lets me use that time to run errands and do other things I might want to do....

Yeah, TWI's gotten better. icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

The coal mines used to have company towns where the coal mining co. would control where you live, where you buy (the co. store) and then lock up the town (literally) at night.

As far as contacting HQ and getting a local meeting, I remember a gentler TWI that actually used to give you the name/# of a twig (or limb). I did that several times when I moved during the early 80's.

Ahhhh, the good ole days! Now you have to go through the spanish inquisition and double secret probation before being allowed into the initiation ritual to make you "worthy" of hearing their gems of ..... gems of.... manure?