GreaseSpot Cafe

OH HAPPY DAY!!!!

Belle

I just got off the phone with someone who has been very happily reunited with their still involved TWI relative!!! icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

I don't have many details and I can't say for sure, but I seriously doubt Moneyhands had anything to do with it. I'll wager it's that this TWI relative has realized how lonely life can be when you're not around a single person who loves you unconditionally. Hopefully he has begun to see the performance based religion of TWI and the hoops one has to jump through continually in order to be accepted.

The reunion was a few months ago and I'm kind of sad that the relative that I had been corresponding with didn't let me know, but, I'm just so happy to know that he is back together with his family. That really heals part of my heart so that I can move on. I know it probably doesn't make much sense, but my divorce was much, much more difficult on me and the guilt tremendous because I knew he didn't have a single person left in his life who truly loved him like I did. I feel so much better and I'm so very, very happy for him!

What a glorious day this is!!!

icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Thanks Y'all!!!I am crying tears of joy for my ex.... I just can't explain it! He's been alienated from his family for about 10 years. It's just soooooo good to know that he's back among the comfort of his loved ones.

quote:
Thanks Y'all!!!I am crying tears of joy for my ex.... I just can't explain it! He's been alienated from his family for about 10 years. It's just soooooo good to know that he's back among the comfort of his loved ones.

Belle,

I am so happy for your effervesing joy!!

You so desired for this to happen.....and you pleaded with the moneyhands to help open these doors. You waited for months and months on this.....and NOW it's happened.

Hurray! Hurray! icon_smile.gif:)--> icon_smile.gif:)-->

quote:
Well, it may be a first big step along the way to sanity.

I know it was for me. Forgot about it, but my re-establishing ties with some family coincided closely with my departure out of the pit..

Ham, I hope this reunion has the same effect on him. There are a few more details I can't share on here, but it does give me hope that he is beginning to see that all's not what it has appeared to be with TWI.

I figure he probably still hates and resents me, but knowing that he's got his family around is what's really important. I continue to pray that he'll one day be completely free from TWI, but if that never happens at least he's got his family who loves him so much back in his life.

Thanks, George. Nobody should be all alone in the world and if cult members are the only ones in your life, then you really are all alone in the world. I'm just so happy for him and for his family. 10 years is a long time.

His oldest nephew will be getting his license this year and his brother will be starting middle school. He and his Grandpa are taking music lessons together. He's also got a couple of new additions to the family that he's never met. I'm sure there's much more.... icon_smile.gif:)-->

quote:
unconditional love, what a wonderful concept!

Imagine that! It's definitely nothing you ever saw or heard about in TWI. Heck even God is a respector of "conditions", therefore his love is "conditional".

I'm so glad my family, my friends and my God are so much more loving than TWI's god.