GreaseSpot Cafe

About The Way Gee Bee

igotout

Yep. The eyes of strange, eerie things very likely are on them..

L*nder, Don't let it worry you too much. Just keep your hand on that beretta. But I'd be careful where you aim it- don't wanna shoot the "wrong thing" off you know..

It's my opinion that the WayGB started getting serious about tracking "innies" down when it became evident that they were being spied upon.

Back on WayDale, there apparently were posters who were on staff at HQ, or close enough that it didn't matter. I recall times when the news out of New Knoxville was several days behind what I'd already read on WayDale. Don Wierwille was dead FIVE DAYS before it was announced to the "innies", while someone posted it on WayDale THAT NIGHT.

There were so many leaks that they began giving out different fake information in different areas to narrow down where the leaks originated.

Way GB --- too little, and too late.

*out of their league* is somthing that comes to mind.

twi is not a *precious jewel* worthy of defending.

So many lies.

So much deceit.

So many bones in a *whited sepulchure*.

Here's looking back at'cha Way GB.

What's in your closet??? Eh??

David

Hooray for you guys who are "out" and not afraid of the WayGB reading what you write.

So what?

The danger of the WayGB was never to those of us who are out of TWI, it was to those who were still in, and wanting to keep the fact of their posting here secret. To those who were trying to convince a spouse to leave with them, who wanted to leave on their own terms rather than when they were thrown out because of "devilsih internet activity"

There are also people who are out, but have an ex spouse with kids who are still in. Given the predatory nature of TWI it's not wise for them to expose their identity. Divorces, visitation rights and court battles are already difficult enough without giving TWI more ammunition by bringing GSpot into the situation.

Think that's b.s. and doesn't happen? Think again.