GreaseSpot Cafe

Is It Better To Burn Out, Or.......

OnionEater

Good Motto To Live By: (guess this weighs in on the "burn out" side!)

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO-HOO - WHAT A RIDE!" wave.gif:wave:-->

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

quote:
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO-HOO - WHAT A RIDE!"

I concur! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

quote:
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO-HOO - WHAT A RIDE!"

Don't forget to add:

WHAT A LONG STRANGE TRIP IT'S BEEN icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

I plan to be there.

Dont know which day though. Bonnie has to drive up for it, so I will likely just go on whichever day she gets here.

I have been working on building our new home this summer. Lifting steel rafters up onto the roof, is a lot of work. I have to pony-tail my beard, to keep it out from underneath the steel I-beams. They are heavy and each time I set them down, they commonly 'catch' my beard.

I do hope to Ya'all at the fair.

OE...I will try very hard to leave here Friday morning...not sure tho.

Galen...I'll be with the Wednesday Spinners...I'll probably have on my overall shorts...just yell out "Hey Wacky!" and I'll hear ya wink2.gif;)-->

If I don't respond I'm up an walking around...try back in a bit icon_smile.gif:)-->

Can't wait to meet you Galen...guess I won't be able to miss a pony-tailed beard, eh? hehehehehe

Last year, I was rather amazed at so many beards that were much longer than mine.

Being down to only my nipple-region it was one of the shorter beards that I saw.

It is one of the things that I really like about Maine. Down in Connecticut, my beard is un-usual. In Ct, People come up to me to ask if I am Amish or Mennonite (the idiots everyone should already know that Amish and Mennonites dont allow mustaches, they are thought to be too military). In Maine, I think that I fit-in a little better.