GreaseSpot Cafe

Do you really think that a lesbian is running TWI?

themex

Actually, yes.

The "integrity of the Word" is being held very high in TWI as demonstrated by two of their finest.

Counterfeit 'ministry' from top to bottom. Speaking of bottoms......then again, on second thought, I'll think I'll just let Ros-a-LIE and Da-On-na post here themselves for our bedification.

:huh: :blink:

I think the right lesbian would be great for TWI. I'm not a big "Ellen" fan, but what a breath of fresh air she'd be, compared to Rivenbark. I'm sure there are lots of other fine candidates.

Being a lesbian doesn't make Rosalie a bad president of a stupid cult. Being Rosalie Rivenbark makes her a bad president of a stupid cult. It probably makes her a bad lesbian too.

Lol Lorna, it isn`t gossip....

Fact: Rosie had two high profile lesbians sharing a room in the basement of her home for years....they have since left twi together I guess....

Rumor: SEVERAL posters have posted independantly that they have personal knowledge of Donna being *challenged* in this area...

Why do all of the women that rosie surrounds herself with have challenges in this area? Makes you go Hmmmmmm

I for one think that it is poetic justice.....hysterically funny actually......that the male dominated female 2nd class citizen ministry ends up in the hands of not just women...but devil posessed LESBIAN (to twi`s way of thinking) women :o

I think God has a sense of humor :P

VP must be spinning in his grave.

Funny thing how victims tend to resent the people and circumstances that victimized them :( ...

You give me far to much credit oldies....I am not nearly clever enough to write anything other than my impressions and experiences for what they are worth, whether folks can relate to them or not.

Edited by rascal

Rascal and I don't agree often but....yep, a lesbo is at the helm of twi.

Such a shame, but as I said before the apples on that tree don't fall very far from the tree.

With the new guy running the intl. leadership training program after the trail of destruction and marriage bust-ups that he has left behind let alone his pattern of serial lying if I still cared for the place I would be in DEEP despair.

Lol Lorna, it isn`t gossip....

Fact: Rosie had "two high profile lesbians" (UNLESS YOU SAW IT IT IS STILL A RUMOR)

sharing a room in the basement of her home for years....they have since left twi together I guess....(SEE WHAT I MEAN, YOU GUESS).

Rumor: SEVERAL posters have posted independantly that they have personal knowledge of Donna being *challenged* in this area... YEAH HE SAID SHE SAID, STILL GOSSIP.

Why do all of the women that rosie surrounds herself with have challenges in this area? Makes you go Hmmmmmm, AND WHO SAID THEY DO?

I for one think that it is poetic justice.....hysterically funny actually......that the male dominated female 2nd class citizen ministry ends up in the hands of not just women...but devil posessed LESBIAN (to twi`s way of thinking) women :o AGAIN YOU DO NOT KNOW IF THIS IS A FACT, IT IS ALL GOSSIP. NO ONE HAS SEEN THEM IN A COMPROMISING POSITION. YOU ALL SEEM TO JUST REPEAT OVER AND OVER NOTHING BUT GOSSIP. Wonder what kind of spirit that is?

I think God has a sense of humor :P You think God is laughing if this is such a spiritually sad situation that a new believer could get sucked into this IF IT'S TRUE. So why is this funny, it would be sick if it were true.

VP must be spinning in his grave.

Rascal and I don't agree often but....yep, a lesbo is at the helm of twi. AND I'M TELLING YOU THAT YOU ARE BOTH NUTS, IT IS NOT TRUE & I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT, SO SPIN ON. You guys must be so bored with life to be so concerned about two people that have nothing to do with your life anymore. Wonder what God thinks of that?

Such a shame, but as I said before the apples on that tree don't fall very far from the tree.

With the new guy running the intl. leadership training program after the trail of destruction and marriage bust-ups that he has left behind let alone his pattern of serial lying if I still cared for the place I would be in DEEP despair.

I have never heard anyone actually come forward and say, I was intimate with another female or found someone in a compromising position, Rosie, Donna or anyone else. Until I hear of a firsthand account, I consider it all speculation.

We HAD a post some time ago where someone mentioned

walking in on Donna and Rozilla just after

"the crime blazed".

We also heard from people who'd been in one hotel room that

the 2 of them preferred when travelling.

It has one bed.

Of course, that, in and of itself, is not proof of ANYTHING.

However, when everything is taken into account,

I think a rather specific picture emerges.

Rozycheeks is unmarried.

Donna is either de facto or de jure unmarried (either legally or effectively divorced.)

Donna's reasons for marrying lcm-whom she barely knew at the

time-were SOLELY on the basis of his being a rising star and she was

going to marry one no matter what they had to say on the subject.

(Check the "vp and me in wonderland" thread for the long version

of this, complete with discussion.)

Rozilla had a lesbian couple staying in her house as renters

(or something equivalent.)

They love to travel in style, and get the best stuff.

However,

they don't get separate rooms while travelling, or separate BEDS,

and they certainly aren't motivated by "saving money."

Therefore, they CHOSE to share a bed, for reasons unclear.

Even without someone walking in on them "after",

there's a lot that can't really be explained if that's NOT

what's going on.

Rascal and I don't agree often but....yep, a lesbo is at the helm of twi.

AND I'M TELLING YOU THAT YOU ARE BOTH NUTS, IT IS NOT TRUE & I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT, SO SPIN ON.

Lorna, I'm curious. How do you know for a fact and why should we take your word over the ones who posted contrary information per WordWolf's post above?

Ok Lorna... Can you tell us what facts that you have that counter speculation?

There were folks, several of them my friends that were wrongfully accused and thrown out of twi as homos on a whole lot less data and reasons for suspicion.

Guess maybe I AM nuts....but I suppose that can be an occupational hazard when one spends decades in a group like twi :P