GreaseSpot Cafe

why we are not devil spirit possessed?

themex

In the advanced class.......CANCER was devil spirit possession.

Victor Paul Wierwille died of CANCER........therein, according to twi doctrine, veepee was POSSESSED.

Thus, twi's president and founder......let "ONE OF THE BIG BOYS" in. :evildenk:

Incidentally, after vp's death in 1985......I rarely heard anymore about the "Cancer Spirit."

:blink: :blink:

Yeah-the cancer thing bothered me too.

About ten years ago a collegue of mine got cancer. She was a sweet, wonderful, hell on wheels, salt of the earth type woman who was a mentor to a lot us. Her only child had died of cancer when he was only three, and she'd been alone ever since. The people on the job were her only family. She was forty years old when she was told that her cancer was inoperable.

Ok, so I'd been out for a while and in the real world, moving along in my new profession, making friends and learning to breath. I'd progressed enough (before GS) to know that much of the Waybrain way of thinking was BS. But believe me, as many of you know, Waybrain dies hard. During that next agonizing nine months, my heart was 100% with my friend as she was declining, but I can't tell you how often my stupid brain would wander to the old devil spirit line. I happy to say that I NEVER let that stop me from being there for her, but I felt like I had some dirty little secret I could never share with anyone (yeah, she was great but she must really be a terrible person, being devil possesed and all).

Now my friend is gone, and I have learned to tell my brain to SHUT THE HELL UP when that stuff tries to intrude. It was not easy, but I have to separate out the garbage and try to just stick with the truth of the Word and the love of God. I gotta quit looking under the bed for goblins where there are none.

Edited by topoftheworld