GreaseSpot Cafe

CD's of Old Way Music from "70's

I already have CD's of Good Seed, Paul Vergilio, Cliff Adelman, Dean Ellenwood, Ted Ferrell and from Christian Research and Fellowship(Alan Michelsen, Mary Ann Daly Hendricks, etc). However, I am looking for CD's Of Joyful Noise(4 albums), Pressed Down(2 albums), Stevie Kay's Love Child(yes I know she and Jamie divorced, but whatever happened to their daughter?), Steve and Bev Strick's Miles of Smiles, Sue Pierce and Lynn Perrigo Timothy, and Larry and Marieanne Shicks/Hope album Theophilus. I also know that Steve and Bev are divorced as well. Please CD's, not tapes(I already have vinyl record albums, but hate having to turn them). Also, any recordings of early Rock of Ages albums minus VPW's teaching? Thanks! ps

Whitedove has said he/she is working on this, but WD has not responded to my requests. Does anyone know if Brian Bliss, Joe Fair , or Ralph Graham regularly visits GSC? TLB

Thomas

This is still a work in progress, this music is not in public domain, so I think you can appreciate that it has some kinks in getting it done and out there for people. Life would be so much easier if everyone was loving and had each others best interest in mind. Unfortunately that is not the case. Believe me it is as frustrating for me as it is for you getting what should be a simple task done.

TLB:

Don't forget to try and find a copy of the PFAL 77 album. It was a two record album, and there was some nicely done stuff on it. One of my favs is "The Cheecken Or The Egg", and also Joe Fair singing Like An Eagle...

I used to have the tapes of that. Gave them to someone else. :(

My favourite from that set is Cliff Adelm@n singing *My Life's Dream*. :)

(and who could ever forget --- *Lord, I Believe* sung by Brian Blis$?) :dance:

Yeah, those were some really fun times. I had been a WOW that year in Los Angeles, and I had been wearing a "I'm Going" button for a long time, because I really wanted to make that scene. And I did, and for me, it was a great time. My twig there was really cool and we all really loved each other. One gal in my Twig was this really sweet girl who was only sixteen, and had just won the "Miss Kentucky" contest, and her name was Jane Wiggs. She was a sweet and wonderful flower, a child of God, and we all treated her with the utmost respect. And, I spose, what I loved most about PFAL 77 was the music and tyhe fellowship....

Yeah, I know, I still have that "head in the clouds cult head mentality" I spose...But I so loved so many of the times I had back in dem days...

I had been wearing a "I'm Going" button for a long time, because I really wanted to make that scene. And I did, and for me, it was a great time.

Dang!!! I forgot all about those!! And I still have one here today!

(Stuck away with all the other *memorabilia*).

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Edited by dmiller

Thomas most of the music you are asking about I have on records.Some I have already copied to CD'S

After I get moved to FL.and get my studio dialed in again I will see what I can do to make you some CD copies Can't promise you when that will be but I will get to it sooner orl later.

As for Stevie and Jamies daughter Jolie she is married has children and lives in Denver Co.Man oh man I recall the day she was born .Stevie and Jamie had a son also and his name is Chase and he is doing super too

Later on send me your snail mail address but I think I have it anyway from when I mailed you Doug McMullans CD.

Ted F.

I have - Good Seed "rooted and grounded"-

Mary Ann Daly "heart"-

Miles of smiles (?)-

Rock of ages 72-73-

"Heart beat "(joyful noise and Pressed down...compilaton-

Stevie Kay "Love Child"-

ROA 74-

Pressed down "Star of the Show"-

PFAL 77-

Joyful Noise "America Awakes".

MAny More!

All of these are vinal and I am not willing to part with them. DOnt ask where I got either! Ha. I have ripped all to Mp3 and can burn cds. This could be a I scratch your back dilly. I am looking for old Way Corps clothes. So let me know

Say there is one other thing I would like to add .

A few months ago I posted that if any of you would like to have FREE the four CD'S I have recorded

in my little home studio that I would send them to you free of charge.And I did send out a bunch.

However I think I missed sending to some of you that requested me to do so..What happened was I lost a lot of address's I had in a file .So if any of you did not get your copies PLEASE resend me your mailing address by email and I will get them out to you soon after I get redialed in again in FL.

The Cd's are not state of the art stuff but they will pass.......maybe

email.........ferrellsplace@cs.com

Johnny Lingo-I was a WOW in LA (well, san fernando valley) that same year, and there was no way I could have made it to PFAL 77 on my 1.90 an hour McDonalds job. Your believing must have been really big, BIG ,BIG!

I was sure happy to see my corpse family 'coordinator' take off for those 2 weeks though.

Anybody remember a band called "Selah" that sold their tapes/records at the ROA? It's been a long time, so possibly I'm confusing things - maybe this was the album's name instead of the band's.

My WOW family coordinator had it and I used to listen to it quite often. I would love to get a copy of it.

I got mine Ted, and thank you so much! :) :wave:

Me too, and look where it got me! I've learned though. Be careful what you ask for. You just might get more than you bargained for. :wink2: Ted I'm so looking forward to you comin' down here.

:love3::knuddel:

Edited by moony3424

Doglover;

What you need is A CD recorder either stand alone or use the one

in your computer .Plug the red and white audio cable outs from you record player into the CD recorder

ajust the levels and record away. Read manuals fiirst.

If you use your computer to record from records to CD you will need a program or two to do that,There sre several inexpensive ones available like LP Ripper and etc.

Since I don't know what you have to work with I can't help you very much.

God Bless

Ted F.

Edited by TED Ferrell

Ted, thanks for any help. Do you have the original master tapes personally or does TWI still own them? By the way(pun not intended), I also have the 2 CD set of the Late Great Jesus Movement(Petra and 2nd Chapter of Acts) plus Hillsongs and Casting Crowns as well as Integrity's Worship Together Series and John Tesh(Worship at Red Rocks). Maybe a ROA reunion at Red Rocks in Colorado with any of the old Way Productions groups. Understand it has absolutely fantastic acoustics. Thomas :dance::spy:

WD, sorry about my impatience,but on Raf's site you implied you already had the CD's and was ready to sell them. Mea culpa! Mercedes, Selah was the band that included Paul Vergilio aka Paolo Emilio Dionisio,

Krisitna Linder Perez, Ed Price, and Mike Lieb(good German last name) for the 1st 2 albums-the last 2 were by Paul alone with backup singers like Vickie Allen(wife of Ellie Ray). I asked Nancy Kent if David Bailey and Agape from Great Britain ever converted their only album to CD, but never got a response. I listen to WMIT-FM from Asheville,NC and have tried to get them to play some of the old TWI. It is run by Billy Graham's organization at The Cove in Black Mountain and is relayed to Charlotte and Boone(home of Franklin and Samaritan's Purse). TLB

No problem Thomas, you are correct in part we did have some of the CD's which we sold rather quickly. The others I believe I said we will have which was at that time my understanding. I have since been informed that there is a hold on production from that source. I am waiting to hear some clarification on when that might change. As soon as that changes I have a website sitting that will be in use again.

Edited by WhiteDove

To Ted, Brian, Paolo, etc. if it is copyrighted to TWI or to any of you, I am willing to pay for the rights and see that you get fair compensation as artists deserve for their "creations" musically. I know you all worked hard and should have gotten royalties for your masterpieces. Thomas

If anybody needs the albums PFAL '77, ROA '76 (i think that's the one that they put out wit the WAY Mag. at the time), and All Aboard, i think that i have all 3 albums if anyone needs them to convert over to CD's.

These are the LP records. I haven't played them in quite a while and the dust jackets are still in really great shape. I can double check and see if i still have all 3 with my other records that i still have.

Also i have one of the pressed down tapes but would have to dig around in my room for that one, If memory serves me it's the 'star of the show' audio tape.

If anyone would want to have the albums to convert to CD's let me know and we can work something out on how to send them.

:) :)