• Announcements

• GT

With the upgrade there is no longer separate login ids and display names.  Your login ID is now your display name.
    • pawtucket

Document Section   08/11/2016

With the upgrade to the new server, we ran into problems with the software managing the document section.  While this is being remedied, the domain is redirected to the forums. 
Rocky

Being gay is not ok... how TWI indoctrinates children against LGBT people

31 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, T-Bone said:

any more potty mouth stuff like that again and I'm calling a Grease Spot Moderator  !

jtv-s3-e7-mother-superior.jpg?w=612&h=38

T-Bone, you rock!!

In the Totalitarian System, the individual must be broken.

Individuals are not puppets of the state, but have free will.  Someone like that might do something outrageous like engage in free speech.

So, one way to break down individuals is to encourage society to live in suspicion of itself.

You know that person at Twig lately?  Not very open about their sex-life, are they?  Probably Homo-Posesso.  

Yeah, keep an eye on them.  In fact, did you see the limb-leader's wife's haircut?  . . . Yeah I felt it too, heavy.

It's a spiritual competition, we walk not by sight.  Vigilance is key.  All 9 all the time.  *slow, stern, nods in agreement*

3 hours ago, Bolshevik said:

In the Totalitarian System, the individual must be broken.

Individuals are not puppets of the state, but have free will.  Someone like that might do something outrageous like engage in free speech.

So, one way to break down individuals is to encourage society to live in suspicion of itself.

You know that person at Twig lately?  Not very open about their sex-life, are they?  Probably Homo-Posesso.  

Yeah, keep an eye on them.  In fact, did you see the limb-leader's wife's haircut?  . . . Yeah I felt it too, heavy.

It's a spiritual competition, we walk not by sight.  Vigilance is key.  All 9 all the time.  *slow, stern, nods in agreement*

Bolsh you are one of my favorite posters on this site because you are different.  

You have a keen intellect and a grasp beyond us all at times.

On 7/16/2017 at 11:42 PM, WordWolf said:

Strictly speaking, her renting a room to 2 lesbians who allegedly were "former" lesbians is proof of nothing in that regard.

Strictly speaking, her choosing to travel with Donna on trips and choosing to share a room with exactly 1 bed is proof of nothing- but by itself, it should be enough to raise suspicions.

However, the eyewitness account of one female poster a long time ago who walked in on them immediately "after" pretty much settles it. That completes the picture. If anyone's still questioning the situation after that, it's someone who REFUSES to consider what's before them.

Yes WW those are clear accounts that put the pieces together.  Of course they hide it.

I've even heard that Rosalie did something so that some of the ladies with a more open display of their relationship at HQ did not display that any longer.  One of those ladies is Donna's sister.

Rosalie is past the age where a romantic or sexual relationship is of extreme interest so it is highly unlikely now that anyone is going to catch them staying at a one bedroom B and B nowadays.

One other point is that the 2 ladies in her basement sleeping in the same bed and exchanging vow rings still are partners and Rosalie personally visits them even though they are not in the Way now.  She is not known to visit even her own family.

No Rocky I'm not willing to support their lie any longer just because nobody has literally caught them in the act.

That hidden relationship is why Donna didn't get kicked out with her ex husband and why she is in a position of power now.

Oldskools accounts of how placements run further exposes this.  Rosalie and Donna basically decide where they want people.  

They should stop living a lie and run off like Sharon and Janet into the sunset together.

2 hours ago, chockfull said:

Oldskools accounts of how placements run further exposes this.  Rosalie and Donna basically decide where they want people.  

They should stop living a lie and run off like Sharon and Janet into the sunset together.

Or maybe drive off a cliff like Thelma & Louise

thelma_louise.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge

Edited by T-Bone
Integrity and accuracy

LOL T-Bone.

Rocky sorry I hijacked your thread here it seems.  I'm linking in an old thread for the interested....