GreaseSpot Cafe

Need a favour !

Cowgirl

I need a favour, I'm looking for a word that describes "singing" or something along that line, and starts with "R" For example "The Rapping Rooster" I looked it up in a thesaurus but couldn't find anything that sounded catchy.

Anyone have any ideas?

Cowgirl

Edited by Cowgirl

Hi Sudossuda !

I've been making papier mache sculptures to sell through different art galleries, I've got 8 roosters going now, 2 of them are sitting with their feet out straight in front of them and their beaks high in the air and they look like they are singing or making some kind of happy noise, I must admit they are pretty cool looking !! So that's why I would like a word that starts with "R" preferably, describing the roosters.

Thanks

Cowgirl

LOLOLOLOL!!!! You guys are hilarious !!!! :biglaugh:

Edited by Cowgirl

Praisin Roosters sounds good.

The Sky is Fallin Roosters?

Run-A-Muck Roosters?

Rummaging Roosters?

Blessed Birds?

Cock-A-Doodle-Dancing?

The Flyin High Gang?

Can't Touch This?

I know i am nuts................... :confused:

This was so much fun!

Hope something here is helpful... :wave:

Rag Time Rooster

Rooster Rhythm

Range of the Rooster

Rooster Rhapsody

Rooster's Recital

Recitative Rooster

Rooster Ruckus

Rambling Rooster

Rooster's Revolt

Rooster Rebellion/Revolution

Reverberating Rooster

Resounding Rooster/s

Rooster’s Ringing/Ring

Ring of the Rooster (hello, good morning ;) )

Rooster's Roar

Rooster Rave

Rumba Rooster

Rooster Rumba

Reggae Rooster

Rooster's Reed

Rooster Rondo

Rooster Rubato

Edited by SafariVista

I've been making papier mache sculptures to sell through different art galleries, I've got 8 roosters going now, 2 of them are sitting with their feet out straight in front of them and their beaks high in the air and they look like they are singing or making some kind of happy noise, I must admit they are pretty cool looking !! So that's why I would like a word that starts with "R" preferably, describing the roosters.

Poultry Mache

Kickin' Chicken

The Fowl Ball

Picking up on the singing idea:

Roost Springsteen

Cock-O-the-Rock [which could also refer to VPW or LCM]

Edited by T-Bone

:biglaugh: I'd like to say thanks to all of you who sent in your hard thought through suggestions! I got alot of laughs from them!! However I haven't narrowed it down to just one yet, but for those of you who made it into the top 10, I want to congratulate you with a year's worth of free "Chicken Dance" lessons!

chicken_dancing_chicken_dance_lg_clr.gif

Click Here

And for those of you who never made it, a consolation prize......................................

rubberchick.jpg

P.S. The finalists are ....Resonating Rooster, Rollicking Rooster, Rockin' Rooster, Ramblin' Rooster, Kickin' Chicken

Edited by Cowgirl

Here are some pictures of my work that a few of you wanted to see, the 1st pic is what it looks like after I've built the body and applied the papier mache and the other two pics are the finished product, sorry the pics are so big, I don't know how to make them smaller.........................

10sdmpz.jpg

10sdi0m.jpg

10sdlbn.jpg

Edited by Cowgirl