GreaseSpot Cafe

Shellon's 3" X 5" card

ChasUFarley

Awesome, wonderful, dynamic woman!

Thanks for being you and sharing yourself with all of us at the Cafe.

Always appreciate your directness and honesty.

You are the best of the best!

Suda

What little I know of Shell comes from our times in chat and some of her posts. I know her story because one of the first times I was in chat I mentioned that I wasn't fully informed and she PM-ed me and told me how it was.

She's courageous and honest. A loving mother, tenaciously devoted to her family.

When I grow up I'd like to be like her.....

Edited by doojable

Shellon was supremely kind and sweet to me my first time in chat!!! It's funny....I almost avoid chat unless she's there!

Anyway...that tells me a BUNCH abouth heart in general.

Much Love and many blessings to you, Shellon!!

Dana

Dang --- Chas --- You didn't leave anything for us to say!!!

Are you sure??? How about "Super mom"??!!

Or even "Super Grandma".

For, anyone who has followed Shell's posts over the years knows where her heart is whenever she talks about her own.

No, doojable, I am not ignoring the fact that you brough this up since David's post. But it is something inmprinted on my mind and it has gotta be worth a strong "second".

I guess this idea (of these "cards") didnt go too far. I though it was kind of funny, after TWI is knocked so much for inventing new "words" (like as talked about on the "retemories" thread) and changing the words of songs and using other non standard terminology, that wen we bring up something where TWI did use the standard terminology, such as "3 x 5" cards, we feel compelled to do just the same thing...make up a new way of doing it ("5 x 3" cards). After all, "the world" sayd 3 x 5, so we had better say "5 x 3". Of course, poor Chas reverted to the world's ways on this one and used "3 x 5". Waybrained!!!

But I think the idea was pretty good.