GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that TV Show

Raf

Time to make it obvious (to someone who's seen the show, anyway).

"I'm not interested in what happened to him after he died."

"Well I'm surprised to hear you say that, Gibbs. You know post-mortem details can be extremely revealing. Remember that case, four years ago, where the young Marine was buried in an anthill up to his neck?"

"Ducky. Eight years ago."

"No, it can't be eight years. No, I know it wasn't. Four years ago, your third wife hit you over the head with a baseball bat, and I distinctly remember the ant-eaten Marine on that table there while I stitched you up."

"Let’s go! I know what happened. Hey! If there’s going to be any bitch slapping on this team, I’ll do it. Clear? Good. Now shake hands. Shake. There we go. That wasn’t so tough. Was it? Now how about a little hug? Big buddy hug. Come on. Now a deep tongue kiss. (Both women hit him) Now we feel better."

"This is so embarrassing! Okay, in my defense, what self-respecting drug dealer cuts his cocaine with potassium cyanide?"

"Obviously one that doesn't care about repeat business."

"You came all the way down here to see me in my court suit!"

"No..."

"You totally did!"

"No, I did not..."

"Your mouth lies but your red ears are telling the truth!"

"Well, the psychiatrist examined him and is worried for his mental health."

"I'm not all that interested in the mental health of people who want to kill me."

"Nope, don't use cologne. Women I date think the smell of sawdust is sexy. That's probably why I don't... date many women."

George

I actually ran across some kind of clip show or something, I don't know exactly what, but it had that quote about his dates on it.

new clue:

"Hey look at this nose. I fractured this nose three times and I can still smell."

"Yeah! I broke my finger twice and I can still dial."

"I once fractured my pelvis."

All right, giveaway:

"I'm here about the job."

"Oh, I'm sorry. There must be a mistake. This job is for a housekeeper."

"That's me, Mr. Goodmop!"

"Well, my mother's screening everyone. Did you meet her?"

"Yeah yesterday. She gave me the once over, kicked me in the tires, put me up on the rack..."

"Well, she should've checked under your hood, 'cause you're the wrong sex."

"Oh, wait a minute; she said that wouldn't be any problem."

"My mother didn't think World War II was a problem."

"It's always suicide-mission this, save-the-planet that. No one ever stops by just to say 'hi' anymore."

"You know, we really should come up with a new strategy. One that does not include us dying."

"A single human life is worth so much you would risk a world?"

"That's right. That's why they call us the good guys. Doc, let me know when he dies."

George

Sounds Sci-fi to me.......how about Stargate?

Well if you are looking for a specific episode and air date you got me! I do not know!