GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that TV Show

Raf

I'm glad you got it, Raf. That was the only quote I could actually find on the internet. I was going to wing it from memory with this:

"There are three reasons I take a case. Sometimes, it's for the money. Sometimes, it's because the case is interesting. Sometimes it's because I'm sure the client is innocent."

Go, Raf.

George

"For a long time it gave me nightmares... witnessing an injustice like that... it's a constant reminder of just how unfair this world can be... I can still hear them taunting him... 'Silly Rabbit, Trix are for kids!' I mean, WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST GIVE HIM SOME CEREAL?"

"Vivian, you are so naive. You would believe Will if he told you that he were some big rap star, whose album just went platinum."

If this doesn't give it away, the next one will:

"Always keep your bowler on in time of stress, and watch out for diabolical masterminds."

"Now, take me to your leader. Or, lead me to your taker."

"There isn't a body."

"There's no body?"

"There's no body."

"There's ALWAYS a body!"

George

Here one to ponder while hiway busys

........., I got a problem. Do you know a reporter named Phil Gum from Action News?

I don't watch the news. I make it.

So what's the problem?

He chose you!

Why me?

Because, on paper, you have a perfect arrest record. You have put over a thousand men behind bars. God knows if any of them are guilty of anything!

They look guilty to me.

You don't seem to understand the point of my dilemma. I've been fighting with city hall for over two months now. They're talking about making cutbacks! The mayor is threatening this entire department! Do you understand what I'm saying?

You want me to kill the mayor?

No! I'm saying this report will help us or hurt us. It could be good PR or bad PR. I'm ordering you to act responsibly!

Don't worry captain. Me and my one-man band will give them a little wholesome family entertainment!

..............., put that gun away.

NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!

"Well, the psychiatrist examined him and is worried for his mental health."

"I'm not all that interested in the mental health of people who want to kill me."

"Nope, don't use cologne. Women I date think the smell of sawdust is sexy. That's probably why I don't... date many women."

George

"This is so embarrassing! Okay, in my defense, what self-respecting drug dealer cuts his cocaine with potassium cyanide?"

"Obviously one that doesn't care about repeat business."

"You came all the way down here to see me in my court suit!"

"No..."

"You totally did!"

"No, I did not..."

"Your mouth lies but your red ears are telling the truth!"

"I'm not all that interested in the mental health of people who want to kill me."

"Nope, don't use cologne. Women I date think the smell of sawdust is sexy. That's probably why I don't... date many women."

George

"Let’s go! I know what happened. Hey! If there’s going to be any bitch slapping on this team, I’ll do it. Clear? Good. Now shake hands. Shake. There we go. That wasn’t so tough. Was it? Now how about a little hug? Big buddy hug. Come on. Now a deep tongue kiss. (Both women hit him) Now we feel better."

"This is so embarrassing! Okay, in my defense, what self-respecting drug dealer cuts his cocaine with potassium cyanide?"

"Obviously one that doesn't care about repeat business."

"You came all the way down here to see me in my court suit!"

"No..."

"You totally did!"

"No, I did not..."

"Your mouth lies but your red ears are telling the truth!"

George