GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that TV Show

Raf

Xena: Warrior Princess.. Loved that show!

Kiss My Grits!

Yes, it was a head gasket. But actually, Lisa was showing a cook at some diner that they stopped at (because their truck blew the gasket while bringing eggs to market) how to make hot cakes. She poured her "recipe" over the whole griddle and cut out the hotcakes with a saucer cover. Oliver pulled the remainding, rubbery solid (with six, evenly-spaced holes) off the griddle, looked at it and said "No. It couldn't! It wouldn't!" Then the announcer said, "But it did." And they were off to market.

I'll post a new one later.

George

This one has too many to give only one at a time!

"Life is a big wild crazy tossed salad, but you don't eat it, no sir! You live it!"

"Well, once again my friend, we find that science is a two-headed beast. One head is nice, it gives us aspirin and other modern conveniences. . . but the other head of science is bad! Oh beware the other head of science, it bites!"

"Gravity is a harsh mistress."

"Villains, I say to you now... knock off all that evil!"

George

"Mr. President, my son is being held captive in Iraq, and I need you to save him. Now I've given money to the republicans for years, and never asked for anything in return."

"You asked to be Secretary of Balloon-Doggies."

"I didn't ASK to be Secretary of Balloon-Doggies, the balloon-doggies DEMANDED it!"

"Whenever he sings to me, I melt like butter on a bagel. God, I've been in New York too long."

" God love her, Mom, I couldn't change her mind. You should be proud she has your will."

"She may have my will, but she doesn't have my gun! "

"...Tim Allen gives that same likeable performance we've always love. Once again proving Disney Pictures have the magical touch that may not win awards but keep America smiling.

How's that?"

"You're Satan aren't you?"

"You've won another round Siskel. But we shall meet again!"

Edited by WordWolf