GreaseSpot Cafe

Posters we haven't seen in awhile...

GrouchoMarxJr

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't seen much of Wacky Funster either...

or...P.Mosh

Then again some people may be around in other guises--have you seen Uncle Hairy around recently Groucho? :wink2:

Last I heard, Uncle Hairy had infiltrated twi, as a spy. and was currently working at Camp Gunnison as a grounds keeper.

Edited by GrouchoMarxJr

Cindy!

How fun, you were up in my stompin' ground. Glad to know there is someone close by that post here!!!!

I popped Karl an email today Groucho. I told him you all were asking him to come out and play. He has been MIA from our little yahoo group for the last week as well. He graces us there about once a week with his tales of dating mishaps, and just recently posted an episode a day or more from his book Manic Dawn. Good stuff.

well...thanks fore thinkin of me Dot...

I graduated last May and m' applying to grad school this spring for speech and hearing ...doing "non-degree" classes right now...that will be that many less I have to take when I get accepted...if I get accepted.

I read Gspot more than I post....always swing by the prayer room to pray for whatever is of late...Im check in on ya'll

I popped Karl an email today Groucho. I told him you all were asking him to come out and play. He has been MIA from our little yahoo group for the last week as well. He graces us there about once a week with his tales of dating mishaps, and just recently posted an episode a day or more from his book Manic Dawn. Good stuff.

Thanks Free...Karl is a real charector! The cult that snapped was an extremely funny book...He's a witty guy and was fun to have around.

Grouch,

heard back from Karl. He said GS has too much to keep up with. I understand that myself.

But he writes regularly on the little twi Yahoo group if you would like to join us and get in on the bantering out there. Usually its just light hearted bantering, sometimes we get into heavier topics.

But Karl. and a guy named Walker always keep the humor alive out there and write some awesome stories and comments.

And, I know some of our posters come and go, sometimes for good. Or maybe. I know of one that comes evry once in a while under varying aliases to post a series of posts, then disappears just as suddenly.

The anonymity (sp?), and, as Paw pointed out, the right of posters to come and go as each decides, is of course a necessary part of GS.

where in the world is pamsandiego?

last I remember reading she was going off on a drive for a year in her Chinook and was hardly heard from ever again

Yea, good question. Since Groucho started this thread, your mention makes me think of years ago when Groucho and I first ran into each other in Waydale chat...Pam was the only other one in at the time.