GreaseSpot Cafe

Is Craig Martindale still supported by The Way?

shortfuse

I alluded to this in an earlier thread regarding who is running TWI. I am interest to know if anyone here knows with certainity if he lived in a TWI owned home in Toledo, and if he infact still does. Anyone know if he receives any kind of $$$ from TWI still? That would be f'd up IMO.

What name/names does TWI use for corporate/business dealings? Homeowners can be searched on the assessors page for that city/township and see if they own any...

Toledo, Ohio is in Lucas County... but who's to say he lives there and not a neighboring city/county?

Edited by SafariVista

If I remember correctly, Craig is still on the Board of Directors of Camp Gunnison. We were always led to believe that the Way owned Camp Gunnison and thereby the Board would be the same, but I believe someone posted on GreaseSpot a few years ago that Camp Gunnison still had Craig on its Board of Directors. I would be very ready to believe that he still has some "hush money" coming in from TWI ... some sort of "severance package"....or some money he squirreled away offshore while President.

Here in the South he would be described as "crookeder than a dog's hind leg"...as well as other son-of-a-female-dog-type names.

But I digress ... yes, I think he has some TWI money (past and/or present) coming his way to supplement his income ... since his (snicker) past promises that he could head any Fortune 500 Company just didn't materialize for SOME reason. :biglaugh:

I would be very ready to believe that he still has some "hush money" coming in from TWI ... some sort of "severance package"....or some money he squirreled away offshore while President.

Which reminds me ... where is the gold! I was shadowing a big twi finance guy once ... can't even remember who ... but another heavy thought maybe I shouldn't be there cuz they were discussing the gold ... can't remember what they said. Is the gold just like gold stocks, or do they have physical gold stored in a vault or a hole in the woods somewhere?

Just wondering if Craig is out there somewhere asking for change for a Krugerand!

Edited by rhino

It has been discussed here often, but I've never heard anything definitive...just a lot of trying to connect the dots.

I believe someone linked a document showing that twi owned a home in Toledo. LCM lived there (Toledo) and perhaps still does. After supposedly getting the boot, he was living with "believers" in Toledo. Not exactly typical twi probation treatment. There may have been some other dots, but I don't remember.

It does seem odd that twi would own a residential home somewhere outside of NK.

When I look at the big picture and the way things went down, it is easy for me to think that he is infact still supported by twi. Like I said, though, I haven't seen anyone post anything about it with certainty.

Edited by lindyhopper

Can everyone who got ousted (for much less heinous offences) also request re-housing by TWI?

Anyway, why do they have a property in Gunnison not on campus, when they have been busy selling off bits of the Kipp farm at HQ? Wouldn't it make more sense to sell off stuff not at HQ? Oh sorry, that removes the bolt-hole. (Ducking for cover)

:offtopic: but a good question nonetheless

Is the gold just like gold stocks, or do they have physical gold stored in a vault or a hole in the woods somewhere?

Several years ago --maybe it was at Waydale-- RalphD described stashes of Kruegarrands, that were at various places, moved around clandestinely , buried etc...cant remember all the details -but IIRC they were more like in sacks for usage in an emergency than officially accounted for in a vault somewhere

Where the heck is that now?

Edited by mstar1

If I remember correctly, Craig is still on the Board of Directors of Camp Gunnison. We were always led to believe that the Way owned Camp Gunnison and thereby the Board would be the same, but I believe someone posted on GreaseSpot a few years ago that Camp Gunnison still had Craig on its Board of Directors.

Here is a PDF from Ex-Cultworld showing they took LCM off of the board in 2001, shortly after it was reported on-line that LCM was living there. Other documents of interest are here.

Seth

• 4 weeks later...

Hello;

At one point Craig tried to convince the rest of the headquarters that the "federallies" were "at the door", and that he should take the finances and go underground till there was an all clear sounded by I guess the attorneys. much to his outrage they stopped him in the middle of it , but I don't know if that was after he got away with good part or what. There was the comment about he having to return what was already moved.

God Bless,

connerron