GreaseSpot Cafe

LiftedUp Happy Birthday

Shellon

Thanks everyone. I think I will say some more specific thanks later. Right now I am thinking of how that posting of the picture of old Wrigley Field in L.A. on the baseball thread...where I watched the Angels play in their first year...already in double digit age...makes me think of how long I have been around. Or the companion picture of baseball in the Coliseum...which of course wasnt designed for it. Or the fact that I went to Disneyland the year it opened and remember it.

On the other hand, the head football coach at the college I went to was an assistant coach there before I was born...and he is still there...so I can't be that old. Or the 92 year old WWII veteran I e-mailed (I'm an amateur WWII freak whose parents were both in the navy during it) who is still going strong. If Joe and Paul can still find a life at their ages, so can this child.

besides, I know I am not the oldest at GS. If we go just by the posted birthdates....

HEY PSALMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hah hah hah hah

Just some thoughts I didnt want to wait too much on, so we can let this thread settle.

Shell...thanks for the wonderful thought and all your wonderful thoughts over the years.

Oak...I suppose brother is appropriate...especially since you are one of the couple GSers I have personally met...post TWI anyway.

Bow...Havent has as much communication with you but know you through your posts and taking a little time to express your wishes really means something.

Wacky...don't know about being good but with you around I am inspired...I remember a certain special gift I once got.

OFM dunno about the best one yet but that would be important. Thanks for your thoughts as well.

Psalmie...Dont worry, I landed on a good spot, not my head. And I really hope YOUR life is happy!

TOW...Thanks for the time and thought. I have always wished I could know people like you and Bow a little better.

Suda...you have really been a prolific poster lately and one to be enjoyed. Yes, I would like a perfect day.

Coolchef...Amen! I want them to get better too. Plan on having a bunch more heh heh.

Belle...Thanks for making my day bright. Keep it up to all. Use your talent for that.