GreaseSpot Cafe

Stop by the motor coach and visit me...

GrouchoMarxJr

...That's what Veepee told me when I was in the 10th corps...he took me aside and said..."when I come to Emporia, stop by the motorcoach and visit me"...so I did...or I should say...I tried. I was stopped when I got within 50 feet of his pimpmobile...was told that I shouldn't "bother" the "doctor"...

Two hours later, at lunch, there was a general announcement made to all corps...DO NOT GO NEAR THE MOTORCOACH AND "BOTHER" DR. WIERWILLE!!!!

My feelings were hurt...

Oh well...life went on... but somehow I felt that I had been "dissed". Maybe if I had been a foxy young "waygirl"...I would have been invited in. I guess I just wasn't important enough...or the right gender.

Tell us YOUR story of the motorcoach.

I was invited in once at Emporia(8th corps) when I was downstairs by myself, performing my duties as the non coffee drinking master of the coffe crew. Turns out he had a leftover pastry he gave me. I sat down and ate it while he sat further back working quietly. It was rather tasty as I remember...of course I would always go for the extra bite in the corps...like singing for an extra sandwich at the TX farm, or my midnight solo pantry raid at HQ a couple years later. Neither one of us said anything after I sat down, and I left quietly to contunie my work.

Your feelings hurt Groucho??? Not a chance! Old Doc Drambouie invited me in the coach one time when I was on nightime snot patrol. Snit Geer politely served coffee into a coffee cup. The old drunk went on to explain, with some strange sound in his voice like it was from God himself, that if you wanted someone to stay for a conversation you served them coffee in a thick mug so it would stay hot longer. My coffee was served in a thin coffee cup.

But the old drunk did tell he had a thing for ya Groucho. LOLOLOL

Edited by RumRunner

I would have been SO thrilled, felt so priveliged...so spiritual to be allowed in the mogs presence.

What was I going to learm, What would God reveal to me in this once of a life time experience.

I would have litterally felt that the heavens opened up and I God was smiling on me.

To arrive and find out that the old creep only wanted one thing would have been absolutely devistating and oh so humiliating.

Vpw came to visit our limb headquarters, and I was thrilled to be on the “committee” to host his visit. Cl@@d@tt@ R@y@l had always loved my southern style breakfasts, so whenever “dignitaries” were in town I was tapped for that duty. We had hustled and bustled getting ready for his arrival that morning. After meetings/teachings we were to break for lunch. An apprentice corps girl and I were in charge of all the meals and other sundry activities. We left the meeting early for last minute duties, then came to let people know lunch was ready to serve. As vpw approached us on the porch, she stepped forward to greet him, and he grabbed her breasts before giving her a hug and kiss. I was shocked, and thought I must have been imagining things, as did she, but we later agreed, it had been no mistake it had been deliberate. Needless to say, after witnessing that, I headed straight for the kitchen and did not greet him. Later that afternoon we were both approached about the opportunity to spend time with vpw on the motorcoach after the evening fellowship. We both declined, noting we had to be up early to get breakfast ready for everyone. We both felt relieved to have a ready excuse, because it seemed “rude” not to take advantage of any opportunity to share time with him. His behavior earlier in the day had been very unsettling, and I kept thinking of my mother’s admonition, that “A lady never put herself in a compromising position”. Interesting that was the “first thought” which was forefront in my mind during his visit. So glad I did not accept the invitation, knowing now what might have taken place.

Suda

Vpw came to visit our limb headquarters, and I was thrilled to be on the “committee” to host his visit. Cl@@d@tt@ R@y@l had always loved my southern style breakfasts, so whenever “dignitaries” were in town I was tapped for that duty. We had hustled and bustled getting ready for his arrival that morning. After meetings/teachings we were to break for lunch. An apprentice corps girl and I were in charge of all the meals and other sundry activities. We left the meeting early for last minute duties, then came to let people know lunch was ready to serve. As vpw approached us on the porch, she stepped forward to greet him, and he grabbed her breasts before giving her a hug and kiss. I was shocked, and thought I must have been imagining things, as did she, but we later agreed, it had been no mistake it had been deliberate. Needless to say, after witnessing that, I headed straight for the kitchen and did not greet him. Later that afternoon we were both approached about the opportunity to spend time with vpw on the motorcoach after the evening fellowship. We both declined, noting we had to be up early to get breakfast ready for everyone. We both felt relieved to have a ready excuse, because it seemed “rude” not to take advantage of any opportunity to share time with him. His behavior earlier in the day had been very unsettling, and I kept thinking of my mother’s admonition, that “A lady never put herself in a compromising position”. Interesting that was the “first thought” which was forefront in my mind during his visit. So glad I did not accept the invitation, knowing now what might have taken place.

Suda

Wierwille grabbed her breasts.....!!

Too bad she didn't SLAP him......and haul his foot to court for sexual harrassment.

Hearing that Wierwille had the freedom to walk about grabbing any woman's breasts is sickening.

What the H*LL was wrong with him and all the folks around him...

Did it seem that Mr Wierwille stayed away from 'new people'? Was it his fashion to only keep close company with those that worshipped him?

He wouldn't have gotten too far out in the real world acting like that :nono5:

The 'Real World' for alcoholic, sex maniacs are lived in the shadow of something good... hiding, plotting, lying, and acting for the most part with extreme secrecy.

Mr. Wierwille died at a very young age, especially for someone with all of that WORD and supporters...and it wasn’t an accident… by his fruit WE SHOULD KNOW HIM~ Dirty pig~ .... him and all his filthy toys, wasting money that had been given to help others! :realmad: His eyes should have been dug out, and a few appendages CUT OFF!!!

Jack LaLanne still proves to be a much better man, with more beautiful fruit~ At least if his example is followed the person would actually have some wholesome benefits :rolleyes:

Hearing that Wierwille had the freedom to walk about grabbing any woman's breasts is sickening.

What the H*LL was wrong with him and all the folks around him...

Did it seem that Mr Wierwille stayed away from 'new people'? Was it his fashion to only keep close company with those that worshipped him?

He wouldn't have gotten too far out in the real world acting like that :nono5:

The plot sickened - He taught way too many of his underlings his sick ways - AND how to talk their way out of it. Dang! Now I have to clean vomit from my keyboard! UGH!

I could get on the coach if I wanted. He always thought someday I would let him "do" me.

Because my WOW's still thought he was "cool" I got them to meet him as well with no invite. But we all wore bras, the magic passport to the kingdom.

But I also wanted to RUN the other way. I was invited on a trip to another campus with him for I think it was 3 days. Thank God I was OFF grounds when he had security searching for me.

Groucho donot feel badly. HE was a politician and would say whatever was popular at the time. He had said on a Sunday Evening tape that Camp Gunnison was OWNED by the believers. IT IS YOURS. If you want to come out, just come out for a visit. You own it and the like. My sister and her husband drove to Gunnison after beign WOW's twice. When they got there they were not greeted, not invited to stay, but asked asked to leave.

Just a politicain with a woody.