GreaseSpot Cafe

Lookie who I found

justloafing

We are unified in our believing and are like-minded in the truth the way we have been taught it. It's not a huge deal, either you are meek and humble to receive answers or you are posting information trying to sway people every which way. I will have to ban people that are doing this, plain and simple. No hardening of hearts, please understand if people are really seeking the truth it is better to receive it in person - GO to a fellowship!!!

According to this -- I guess they don't discuss pizza or cheesecake either -- eh?? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

E* H*rn*y looks like the bad @$$ Master Chief who was out to get Demi Moore's character in "GI Jane". E* HATES it when people mention that to him. Maybe because that character brings home so many qualities he had a a Nazi Corps Coordinator?

A guy I dated while on staff said he got hit (yes, literally wacked) by E* because he fell asleep at his desk during a study time while he was in residence.

Edited by Nottawayfer

I thought George's observation was a given and that Ed being promoted based on his talents was the hypothetical.

Just a hypothetical question here,

What do you suppose the odds were of a mediocre talent in "the Corps" getting a real hot-shot position in the WayWorld hierarchy simply because his wife had a helluva figure and LoyBoy wanted to have a go at her?

Just hypothetical you understand...

You mean like...........send the guy "off to battle" and while he's busy..........take the wife to bed?

Seems like I've heard that one before.

• 1 year later...

WOW... Ham, reading through the thread and heading to the links...

To think I used to be one of those sickly sweet arrogant little children :evildenk: .

"I am so blessed to be raised in the word by Way Corps who don't let me ever think for myself or have any friends outside of my cult. I am so blessed to be kept in a little tiny cage where I cannot experience life. I love captivity. Please beat me again."

It's almost sado-masochistic - but without all the fun toys.

I think I may vomit.

They actually had some dialogue going on there for a while.. I tried posting something today and got a message "invalid group" or something like that.. weird. Looks like one may view the posts if one knows where they are at..

same old same old..

if *they* disagree, ignore them..

*sticks fingers in ears*

*la, la la la la la..*

Now all is peaceful again.

"well, maggie, I'm sooooo *blessed*. The *new* classes you know.. just soooo, blessed.."

"well, I'm just so *blessed* that you are blessed. By golly, I'm *blessed* too.."

:biglaugh:

interesting though.. the longest thread was enlightening.

The one guy.. "they wouldn't tell anybody about what was really going on.."

"well, that's just not true. You have to ask first."

"well, I asked, and *they* said it was none of my business.."

"well, what's the big deal anyway, it isn't da word or anything.."

:biglaugh:

good grief.. they still think twi is the finest biblical "resort" this side of heaven..