GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday

likeaneagle

Hope you're "on target" for a wonderful day in every way, and the polar opposite of the picture below. Love reading your posts, they always brighten my day.

GWC010.jpg

Thanks for all you do for our country. Please extend my thanks to all your buddies over there with you, too.

Suda

Edited by sudossuda

My best to you for all that you do. May you receive many blessings from above.

ROFLMAO

You all are great...I haven't been able to log on for a week or so...when I opened this I laughed so hard

Thank you all

Dmiller...YOU are the man! (ou are male type persuassion aren't you)?

Thanks so much for the kind words and greetings

2 more days and a wake up and I am out of her for 2 weeks

PS What can I do aboout a 14y/o Female with cell phone issues? Now be nice!

Buy those pre-paid ones that quit working when the money runs out?

Move her and all her friends to Cingular so that their cell-to-cell calls are free?

Threaten to let her have it for only one or two weeks a month if she can't manage her time or pay for the overages on the bill herself?

On Cingular (only one I know about), you can check your minutes and off-plan minutes, text messages, etc. throughout the month online and via your phone to make sure you don't go over.

I called Cingular and talked to them about my needs and need for a smaller bill. They worked with me to figure out the best plan for me and even credited back some of my charges from the previous month as a courtesy.

Some features you can have disabled, too. Like I don't even have my multi-media/picture stuff activated anymore. I don't use it and if my phone ever gets stolen the thief won't be able to use it either.

So glad you'll be getting some time off!!