GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Flick

Raf

"Hey Fat Kid! Good job."

"My name... is Horace!"

"So what's German for 'please don't murder us'?

" 'Bitte uns nicht Mord zu tun.'"

[bTW, Bing Translator says that should be "Bitte morden sie nicht uns,"

and the other was "please do not murder."]

"BOGUS!"

"You're not a virgin are you?

'No'? What do you mean 'No'?"

"Well, Steve... but he doesn't count."

"DOESN'T COUNT???"

"I thought they killed him in the last one."

"They did, he returns from the grave."

"He always returns from the grave. If they blew him up, put his head in a blender and mailed the rest of him to Norway, he would still return from the grave!"

"That was part 7."

"No, Sean! Scary house! Real monsters! Us, twelve years old, remember?"

"Midnight, end of the world, remember?"

"That's it, Del. This case is too hard, man, Let's be firemen instead."

"I'm glad you're gettin' major laughs outta this, Rich. The problem is two-thousand year-old dead guys do not get up and walk away by themselves."

"Rudy find some silver bullets."

"Where the hell am I suppose to find silver bullets?"

"I don't know. Fat kid, get a map, find Shadowbrook Road."

"What, do I look in the index for "big scary mansion?" "

"See? Told ya. Only one way to kill a werewolf."

"See ya later, Band-Aid Breath!"

" So let me get this straight. You're telling me there was this two-thousand year-old mummy here, right? But now he's not here. He's gone. Vanished. History. And you're saying you didn't hear anybody come in here or leave, is that right?"

"I heard my dad talking on the phone to a guy down at the police station tonight. There was a guy down there screaming he was a werewolf, and they shot him! And the body disappeared from the coroner van, the coroner guy was dead!"

"So what? He got shot and the werewolf took his body?"

"No you bean head! He WAS a werewolf! Maybe."

"Yeah but if they shot him?"

"It must've been regular bullets, not silver ones. Look I know this sounds stupid, a mummy disappeared from the museum tonight."

"Mummy came in my house!"

"Guys, Dracula might be here too."

"Wolfman's got nards!"

That should be the giveaway, although I would have gotten it from the first quote I posted.

I don't recognize anyone from that show but Tom Noonan who played Frankenstein's monster. He also played the monster (druglord) in Robocop 2.

"What's forget about it? What is it?

"Forget about it" is, like, if you agree with someone, you know, like "Raquel Welch is one great piece of a@s. Forget about it!" But then, if you disagree, like "A Lincoln is better than a Cadillac? Forget about it!" You know? But then, it's also like if something's the greatest thing in the world, like, "Minghia! Those peppers! Forget about it!" But it's also like saying "Go to hell!" too. Like, you know, like "Hey Paulie, you got a one-inch pecker?" and Paulie says "Forget about it!" Sometimes it just means "Forget about it."

"Sometime it just means, forget about it"!

Edited by Human without the bean

" Alright, listen to me. You pull up right where she lives, right? Before you get outta the car, you lock both doors. Then, get outta the car, you walk over to her. You bring her over to the car. Dig out the key, put it in the lock and open the door for her. Then you let her get in. Then you close the door. Then you walk around the back of the car and look through the rear window. If she doesn't reach over and lift up that button so that you can get in: dump her. "

"Just like that?"

"Listen to me, kid. If she doesn't reach over and lift up that button so that you can get in, that means she's a selfish broad and all you're seeing is the tip of the iceberg."

I believe I can say with 99% confidence that I have not seen this movie. I would have remembered that exchange. :)/>/>

George

Let me get u some more George. Coming right up.

A wise guy's always right; even when he's wrong, he's right.

You think, I'm a rat..???

How many times have I had you in my house? If you're a rat, then I'm the biggest mutt in the history of the mafia!

I can picture Pacino saying that, so I'll try

"SCENT OF A WOMAN."

No. The "rat" thing is used in a lot of gangster movies I know. Let's wait cuz I think Raf is kinda sorta, technically, (Oh no, I used it again)up if he chooses to give up the answer. You gotta love that guy. :spy:

I don't recognize anyone from that show but Tom Noonan who played Frankenstein's monster. He also played the monster (druglord) in Robocop 2.

"What's forget about it? What is it?

"Forget about it" is, like, if you agree with someone, you know, like "Raquel Welch is one great piece of a@s. Forget about it!" But then, if you disagree, like "A Lincoln is better than a Cadillac? Forget about it!" You know? But then, it's also like if something's the greatest thing in the world, like, "Minghia! Those peppers! Forget about it!" But it's also like saying "Go to hell!" too. Like, you know, like "Hey Paulie, you got a one-inch pecker?" and Paulie says "Forget about it!" Sometimes it just means "Forget about it."

"Sometime it just means, forget about it"!

Love this movie. Fuggetaboutit

Donnie Brasco

HwoB, I answered yours already

No you didn't. Congratulations :eusa_clap:/> you knew it Raf. This,"Fuggetaboutit" really does not qualify as an answer. I knew you knew it. I think we should post the answer and seal the deal.

*checks*

It was definitely "DONNIE BRASCO."

He answered it.

I posted already.

" Alright, listen to me. You pull up right where she lives, right? Before you get outta the car, you lock both doors. Then, get outta the car, you walk over to her. You bring her over to the car. Dig out the key, put it in the lock and open the door for her. Then you let her get in. Then you close the door. Then you walk around the back of the car and look through the rear window. If she doesn't reach over and lift up that button so that you can get in: dump her. "

"Just like that?"

"Listen to me, kid. If she doesn't reach over and lift up that button so that you can get in, that means she's a selfish broad and all you're seeing is the tip of the iceberg."

*checks*

It was definitely "DONNIE BRASCO."

He answered it.

Sorry about that Raf, I did not see this.

Donnie Brasco

HwoB, I answered yours already

Sorry about that Raf, I did not see this.

"Just like that?"