GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Flick

Raf

"My father! You who died in childbirth!"

"I don't know if you've read my book, "Advanced Sexual Positions: How to Achieve Them Without Laughing.""

"The defendant did commit an adulterous act with a sheep - most distasteful in view of the fact that the sheep was under 18 years old."

George

• 2 weeks later...

"Young Frankenstein"?

George

That's it.

"Wait. Where are you going? I was going to make Espresso."

Gene Hackman, ad-libbing the end of his scene as the blind hermit.

"My grandfather used to work for your grandfather. Of course the rates have gone up."

I-gor, when meeting the young doctor.

"Henry - In the name of God!"

"Oh, in the name of God! Now I know what it feels like to be God!"

"Dangerous? Poor old Waldman. Have you never wanted to do anything that was dangerous? Where should we be if no one tried to find out what lies beyond? Have your never wanted to look beyond the clouds and the stars, or to know what causes the trees to bud? And what changes the darkness into light? But if you talk like that, people call you crazy. Well, if I could discover just one of these things, what eternity is, for example, I wouldn't care if they did think I was crazy."

• 2 weeks later...

"Dangerous? Poor old Waldman. Have you never wanted to do anything that was dangerous? Where should we be if no one tried to find out what lies beyond? Have your never wanted to look beyond the clouds and the stars, or to know what causes the trees to bud? And what changes the darkness into light? But if you talk like that, people call you crazy. Well, if I could discover just one of these things, what eternity is, for example, I wouldn't care if they did think I was crazy."

"It is one of the strangest tales ever told. It deals with the two great mysteries of creation: life and death. I think it will thrill you. It may shock you. It might even horrify you. So if any of you feel that you do not care to subject your nerves to such a strain, now is your chance to, uh... Well, we've warned you."

" You're crazy!"

"Crazy, am I? We'll see whether I'm crazy or not."

"It is one of the strangest tales ever told. It deals with the two great mysteries of creation: life and death. I think it will thrill you. It may shock you. It might even horrify you. So if any of you feel that you do not care to subject your nerves to such a strain, now is your chance to, uh... Well, we've warned you."

" You're crazy!"

"Crazy, am I? We'll see whether I'm crazy or not."

"The neck's broken. The brain is useless. We must find another brain."

• 2 weeks later...

"My family is with me today. They wanted to come with me. To be honest with you, I wasn't sure how I'd feel coming back here. Every day I think about what you said to me that day on the bridge. I tried to live my life the best that I could. I hope that was enough. I hope that, at least in your eyes, I've earned what all of you have done for me."

"Sir... I have an opinion on this matter."

"Well, by all means, share it with the squad."

"Well, from my way of thinking, sir, this entire mission is a serious misallocation of valuable military resources."

"Yeah. Go on."

"Well, it seems to me, sir, that God gave me a special gift, made me a fine instrument of warfare."

"Reiben, pay attention. Now, this is the way to gripe. Continue, Jackson."

"Well, what I mean by that, sir, is... if you was to put me and this here sniper rifle anywhere up to and including one mile of Adolf Hitler with a clear line of sight, sir... pack your bags, fellas, war's over. Amen."

George