GreaseSpot Cafe

COMPOUND

A la prochaine

About 15 years ago I had a very good work friend who was a member, along with her husband, of TWI. She took me to several meetings, at her home, at the home of a "pastor" for a Bible study, and I even spent a weekend at the compound in Ohio. It all creeped me out, to be frank.

The quote above comes from a poster named Muffinmum.

When I read COMPOUND.... I had to chuckle. A perfect word for that place!

:biglaugh:

there was a compound at Gunnison, too. even more compound-like than the Ohio compound.

That's so true! But I have to laugh because a lady I knew who was on Gunnison staff (housekeeping coordinator) wrote an article (published in a secular magazine if you can believe that) about what it takes to maintain a 5 star resort in the Rocky Mountains.

Gunnison staff (housekeeping coordinator) wrote an article (published in a secular magazine if you can believe that) about what it takes to maintain a 5 star resort in the Rocky Mountains.

no way! I happen to know that Camp Gunnison is not a 5 star resort, never has been and never will be. I hope she didn't actually use the words "5 star" in her article because that is an actual quality designation you just don't throw around.

:eusa_clap: The word compound in most instances would fit HQ, the way they ran things, EXCEPT they could never truly sealy it off like Waco, Jonestown or some of the other places. Not when you had two important county roads that ran right through the place. As much as they would have loved to, the state and county would not let them shut down wierwille road or the one that ran between the OSC and West Woods. I had a friend who worked for Shelby County SD and he hated getting calls up that way, because it usually entailed dealing with TWI "safety patrol" people. He said that was usually a nightmare. I wonder why????? :confused:

I had a friend who worked for Shelby County SD and he hated getting calls up that way, because it usually entailed dealing with TWI "safety patrol" people. He said that was usually a nightmare. I wonder why????? confused.gif

OH MY... nightmare I'm sure was an understandment. I'm sure TWI was the punch-line to every joke in that precinct.

And the arrogance that those officers had to deal with in trying to straighten out a situation with the WAYPOLICE. I just can't imagine what that was like ... well actually I can, but I'd rather not. :wacko: (there's no pukey face emoticon or I would have inserted one here).

Edited by A la prochaine

• 2 weeks later...

Hi , and God Bless you:

I am not surprised that it creaped you out , I had several episodes with that very thing, and having been a personal friend of Donald Wierwille, and being close to Donna Martindale was probably the only way that i avoided the worst of the confrontations.

The sick truth is that you rise up by blind observation of their persons, and blind obedience to their intentions; deny one and you have a confrontation, make it stand and you have an enemy. I had the occassion to refuse to go along with the implied intent of several of the titled ones, and sure enough I was taken out to lunch by a mutual friend, and talked to about the fact that I was just going to have to learn to comprimise and go with what the leaders wanted if I wanted to get along. I reminded hime that I had heard this swine mess a long time ago , and more than once, and it still was'nt going to work. Not too long after that someone that was supposed to be someone blatently wanted time with my fiance, and she started to try to infer that i was just going to have to go along with it. After letting him know there was no way, and stopping her from apologizing to the assanine filth, i started to get into situation after situation.

I have said before , and i say again , when you find out whats really going on, they are a satanistic clanship, with mafia and worse tactics of indoctrinations, and rulership. They are potentialy dangerous, and all the upper level it there by doing what is necessary to get there, and to stay there. Both men and women do what ever they have to do to keep their rise to power or their position, for that they all have privlidge, money. power, and any thet can intimidate to serve whatever they want in impunity. They also have a code of death for those denying and defying them.

Wonder why you felt funny around them, it probably was'nt your fault.

God Bless you,

connerron

I can only associate HG with work. In the early years I went to the Rock as just Joe Believer. Once I went into the Corps it became a place of nothing but WORK!! It was always follow a schedule, be somewhere to pickup trash or suck out a holding tank (With the Honey wagon hose, not my...)

It was always put into the brochures as a place of quiet and healing. I found it to be like a labor camp so compund is a nice word for it.

it might has well have been, only Hogan's Heros had more fun.

Well…you could always count on some folks there for having the same amazing in depth spiritual perception and awareness as Sergeant Schultz, “I see nothing!”

That place was WAY-too-Bizarro World for me ........

Like Oenophile put it so well... It is afterall a place where everyone is equal but some are more equal than others.

Man that place was rampant with that decease. It was like how the bible describes the pharisees and their whited sepulchers. All shiny and clean on the outside (with their manicured lawns) and rotten with worms on the inside.

That place was WAY-too-Bizarro World for me ........

Like Oenophile put it so well... It is afterall a place where everyone is equal but some are more equal than others.

Man that place was rampant with that decease. It was like how the bible describes the pharisees and their whited sepulchers. All shiny and clean on the outside (with their manicured lawns) and rotten with worms on the inside.

Ahhhh but at least the worms were wanted.....